Chapter 41. Three Years Later

In a blink of an eye, three years have passed, and time has come to 1975. Ye Jiaojiao has grown into a 13-year-old girl. This year, Ye Jiaojiao was in her second year of junior high.

    In the past three years, many changes have taken place in the old Ye family. Ye Jiaojiao's eldest brother Ye Dajiang, as promised at the beginning, sent home a letter every month.

    The cousin Ye Dahe and Ye Jiaojiao's second brother Ye Xiaojiang didn't meet a good time after graduating from high school. The county didn't recruit workers at that time, so they returned to the village and took over the teaching task of the village elementary school by graduating from high school.

    But Ye Dahai and Ye Xiaohai slowly got into the position of group leader in the factory, and more of that was the increase in wages.

    The eldest, Ye Dahai, is 22 years old. A boy his age in the village has long been married and had children. Ye Jianshe and his wife are also very anxious. However, their son works in the county town, and they are not looking for him for this matter.

    When my son came back from vacation, he would always change the subject again and again, just because he didn't want to talk about marriage so early.

    If he does not get married, then the younger brothers below him will not be anxious.

    But Ye Baoguo and Mrs. Liu were not in a hurry. They also persuaded their sons and daughters-in-law not to worry about their grandchildren, saying that their children and grandchildren have their own children and grandchildren, and their children are all smart and they naturally have their own opinions. .

    If any child has the idea of ​​marriage, their adults are also enthusiastic about it. If the children don't have this idea, just let it go.

    Ye Jiaojiao knows that ten years, the revolution is coming to an end, and the difficult days are about to pass. In the past, Ye Jiaojiao often urged her brothers to study hard. Even Ye Dajiang, who was in the army, distributed various books and materials. Give it to him, so that he must not leave his schoolwork.

    Until time was getting closer, Ye Jiaojiao urged her brothers more eagerly. She knew that her brothers were very smart, but she lacked an opportunity. If her brothers were not willing to learn, she would not force her.

    But every time she gave the information, the brothers happily took it and completed each review seriously.

    As for Gu Jinchen, as he said when he left, he often wrote to Ye Jiaojiao, but in the past year, he received fewer and fewer letters, and I don't know what happened to him.

    The Ye family’s grandchildren are all working. Even if Ye Dahe and Ye Xiaojiang teach in the village, he still earns 20 yuan a month. Not to mention that Ye Dahe and Ye Xiaohai are team leaders in the county, which is 52 yuan a month. Money income.

    Ye Dajiang's army also has a lot of subsidies. Most of the salary of each child is given to Mrs. Liu. Mrs. Liu keeps it for a few children, and he may use it later when they get married.

    With more money in the family, life will be better. Ye Jiazhuang has a lot of labor, so he lives much better than other families.

    Yejia’s meals are very rich in the evening, such as braised pork, steamed carp, hot and sour potato shreds, vinegar cucumber, a big pot of chicken stewed mushrooms, celery fried fungus, dozens of soft and delicious egg pancakes, with delicious millet Congee, that taste is absolutely amazing!

    Ye Jiaojiao's favorite is to roll a thin omelet with a piece of braised pork, top it with hot and sour potato shreds and not just cucumber, just roll it up and bite it down, the taste is not too good.