Chapter 43.

After discussing the time, Ye Jiaojiao was silent, "Milk, what do we put in egg pancakes, and how do we keep the temperature." After all, everyone still likes to eat warm food no matter what.

    "This..." Mrs. Liu was also in trouble, what should she use to pretend to be.

    "I can’t think of it like this. Use rattan to make a thin basket, which is bigger. Then we use clean cloth to cover all the gaps. Then we put the finished egg cake on a large plate and cover it. Go up, that's it." Ye Jianjun said, just as they didn't have time to go home to eat during the autumn harvest, they delivered food to the people in the field like this.

    "Well, this is a good way. I'll go to chop the vines later. It's better for the second brother to pay attention." Ye Jianshe looked at the second brother Ye Jianjun with a smile.

    "Just, let's do this first." Ye Baoguo also nodded.

    "Grandpa, our egg pancakes can be made with original flavor, that is, they can be rolled up without anything inside, and braised pork made with milk. This is meaty, and it can also be wrapped with potato shreds. This is considered vegetarian, and the price is not The same is fine." Ye Jiaojiao suggested.

    "Well, this method is good, second child, tell me how to price this." Ye Baoguo ordered Ye Jianjun.

    The second son often travels between the county and the village, and he should know more about the prices in the county.

    "Well, flour is a delicate and expensive thing. Eggs are added. The original flavor is sold for 1 cent and 5 cents apiece, the vegetarian version is sold for 2 cents, and the vegetarian version with meat is sold for 5 cents."

    Now in the city. Workers have at least a dozen yuan a month's wages. Eggs are about six to seven cents a month. The flour is a bit more expensive, and one egg is added to each cake.

    The pie in the county town is made with flour and miscellaneous grains. It costs about four cents a piece. They use pure flour. The cost is about 1 cent, and the price is 1.5 cents, which is almost a bit of fortune.

    And now pork is also more expensive, six or seven cents per catty, but they can only put two or three pieces of meat in their pie, otherwise the cost is too high.

    Once the price is set, the family will start to get busy and get everything ready.

    On the day of the stall, Mrs. Liu took the three daughter-in-laws to get up early in the morning to prepare, and the egg cakes were made one by one, and then cooked again because I don’t know if they will be sold today.

    Mrs. Liu rolled 20 of each of the three flavors, so even if it was not sold by then, there are so many people in the old Ye family, and 60 egg rolls can be eaten in two meals, which is not counted. wasted.

    Old Ye's family doesn't have bicycles, and now they still need tickets to buy bicycles. Even if their family has money, they still have to find them. It's too difficult to get bicycle tickets.

    They also let out news about buying a bicycle ticket, but there has been no news.

    Therefore, this time they could only get up early and rush to the county seat on foot. Fortunately, the three who went there were all strong men with a long foot, and the distance of about 20 kilometers could reach the county seat in less than an hour or two hours.

    The ox cart from the village to the county seat didn’t set off so early and might not be touched. Once the egg burrito was done, the three brothers set off on the road. The mountain road is rugged along the way. In order to protect the food in the basket, the people carrying the basket All are extra careful.     The three took turns carrying the basket. On the way, Ye Jianjun and the other brothers agreed that they would sell them later. The boss Ye Jianshe was responsible for collecting the money, and the old San Ye Jiangang was responsible for letting go. Everyone ran away as soon as there was something wrong.     This is really a real brother. Ye Jianjun knows too much about his brother's character. The eldest brother Ye Jianshe is honest. You can't open this mouth if you ask him to sell him, and he will not say anything if he is bargaining.     The old Sanye Jiandang was too ridiculous, let him collect money and estimate that he would receive less. It was okay to let him stare at the movement next to him, and it could also help greet the guests. His mouth was slippery.     When the three arrived in the county seat, Ye Jianjun took the two brothers directly to the gate of the largest steelmaking plant in the county seat, and the three of them found a corner that was neither conspicuous nor easy to overlook.     I touched the basket. The outside was wrapped in cotton cloth, and the dishes inside were still hot.     Now the sky was lightly lit up, and a few people slowly passed by the three of them and walked into the nearby steel mill.