Chapter 49.

As time progressed, the political situation became clearer.

    In the past few years, the educated youth went to the countryside. The educated youth in Beicheng Village has reached nearly 20 people. Those who are related have left, and they have gone all the way, but the ones that are okay can only stay and suffer.

    There are still more than ten educated youths in the village who cannot leave. The first educated youth eldest brother Pei Yulin is married to the same educated youth Meng Shuizhen, and Qiao Hao managed to return to the city.

    And Tang Shuixin, the charming girl, also took care of her relationship at home and returned to the city directly. Nowadays, most of the educated youth spots come here later, it doesn't matter, and the educated youth who can't get rid of illness and can't leave are no problem.

    The newly arrived educated youths are struggling, hoping to return to the city someday. Slowly getting older, seeing no hope of returning to the city, most of them gradually started a family with the villagers and stayed in Beicheng Village.

    A small number of people who came later, who were not too old in age, and it didn't matter at home, were still holding on, hoping that they would surely return to the city, but there were very few such people, just a few.

    Most educated youth have already married, and the situation is similar in other villages. As the current situation changes, these married educated youths are also restless.

    I don’t know why recently. I haven’t received a letter from Gu Jinchen. Even my eldest brother Ye Dajiang has very few letters. The most recent one is from three months ago.

    "Oh, I'm exhausted." Ye Jiandang walked in outside the house. Since doing this business, the Ye family has relied on these to bring a lot of income to the family.

    However, as time passed, others saw that their business was good and started to do the same business. At the beginning, the Master was still very angry, but later they let it go.

    In order to be able to develop better, the three brothers can be regarded as separate businesses. They can't be crowded together in one place, and there are people who imitate that place.

    The old folks have done woodwork before, and the knitting is very good. With some suggestions from Ye Jiaojiao, they can already make all kinds of beautiful handicrafts. The people in the county are very strange.

    It is not that there are no imitators, that is, the craftsmanship is not as meticulous as Ye Jianshe and his wife. In order to do everything well, the two are serious and careful, and they don't miss every link.

    After all, weaving things can easily scratch people if they are not careful, not fastened or done well.

    The second child, Ye Jianjun, had a flexible mind and had a lot of ideas in the past. No, the father at home let the three brothers do it separately, and immediately began to dump the goods, collecting vegetables, chickens and ducks from the countryside, and then pulling them to the county to sell, let alone. Business is exceptionally good.

    The old Sanye has nothing to do with party building, so he follows his previous food and beverage business, but his business is good.