Chapter 56. The Importance of Books

"Grandpa, don't worry, we must study hard and strive to be admitted to college." The four brothers Ye Dahai said in unison again.

    "If you have something in your heart, you can count on it. No matter whether you succeed this time or not, you have to work hard. If it fails this time, you will take the exam again next year. Since the college entrance examination has resumed, it is impossible to only take the exam for this year. As long as you work hard, you will always be able to take the exam. Yes, but you are not young anymore. Grandpa can give each of you three chances. If you have not passed the exam after three times, then you must work to support yourself. It depends on whether you want to continue the exam. "

    Ye Baoguo can support his grandchildren’s decision to resign, but he will not always support the grandchildren for the exam. After all, every time they take the college entrance examination, the grandchildren will definitely not be able to work anymore in order to go all out . This cuts off their source of income and does not have the family. May have been raising them.

    Besides, grandchildren are getting older year by year, and they always get married, and the man who gets married has the responsibility. There is no reason to rely on the parents' elders to support them.

    "I see, Grandpa!" The

    brothers also agreed with what Grandpa said. They are all filial people and cannot accept that they have nothing to do but depend on their family to support themselves.

    As long as they still have the money they have saved over the past few years of work, they will definitely be admitted this time.

    But before Ye Baoguo went to see Ye Jiandong, the captain, Ye Jiandong came to the door in the afternoon.

    "Jiandong, what are you doing here?" Ye Baoguo asked.

    "Uncle, isn't this news about the college entrance examination coming out? How can I still sit and live?" Ye Jiandong patted his thigh and said.

    After the news was notified, not long after eating lunch, the villagers and educated youths who had reacted rushed to his house, asking if their children could take the college entrance examination and how to study the regulations.

    After all, if any school has a college student now, wouldn't it be the ancestor of the ancestor?

    Ye Jiandong sighed: "Uncle, our village has fewer students in recent years, but there are still many junior high school graduates in the past few years, and they all want to take the college entrance examination, maybe they will die. Mouse, I've hit it. But except for fresh graduates, everyone else's high school textbooks have long been lost. If there is no book to read in the college entrance examination, how can you pass the exam!"

    The news of the restoration of the college entrance examination is like a stone. After the originally calm lake, there were layers of ripples. Now every family talks about the college entrance examination. As long as the children who have studied, the parents want to give it a try, maybe they will get it.     You must know that the current college students are all packaged, and the units are not bad. Many well-studied assignments are led by cadres. Even if they fail to pass the university entrance examination or go to a technical secondary school or something, they are also packaged. They also eat the national iron. rice bowl.     "Go to the county town to buy it, what else can you do!" said Mrs. Liu. Although their county town is small, I have a state-owned bookstore. If you don't have any books, you can only go to the bookstore to buy it.     "Auntie, how can I not know? Didn’t this have been sent to the county bookstore to see if they could buy it? You know, there is only one bookstore in the county town, but there are dozens of villages around, so there are a lot of people studying here. How can a bookstore supply books? I'm afraid that I can't buy them. I'm worried!" Ye Jiandong was also annoyed.     "The college entrance examination was suspended for ten years before it restarted. Everyone is from the village, and we are always helping. In this way, probably all the books of the four brothers are still there. I will call the shots and take out two of them to contribute to the village. My child, the sea let the two of them take turns to watch, no matter how much I can do," Ye Baoguo only thought of this way after a moment of contemplation.     After a few grandchildren graduated earlier, the old lady wanted to sell these books as scraps, and was stopped by the little boy. She had to put the books back in their respective rooms and review them later.     Now it seems that my little boy has a foresight, isn't that necessary!     My grandson knows that every time he comes back, he is supervised by the little boy. He hasn't relaxed for so many years. The basic knowledge is much better than the textbooks in the village who don't know where to throw.