Chapter 7. Jiaojiao Gives Grandpa Water

When she arrived in the field assigned by her family, Ye Jiaojiao hurriedly called out, "Grandpa, uncle, aunt, father, mother, uncle, and aunt."

    "Hey, why is the little boy here? The sun is so big." Ye Baoguo heard. The voice straightened up, and saw that it was his own little boy, and quickly put down the things in his hands and walked over.

    "Jiaojiao, why did you come here alone?" The others heard Ye Jiaojiao's shouting, and they turned their heads, but they didn't put down the things in their hands like Ye Baoguo.

    After all, if they do more, their father can do less.

    "I'm here to bring you water to Grandpa." Ye Jiaojiao dropped the water bottle she was carrying and raised it up.

    "Oh, my little dear is really sensible. I can still bring water by myself. Are you tired?" Ye Baoguo smiled happily, and hurriedly took the water bottle handed over by his granddaughter.

    "Grandpa who is not tired, drink water soon." Ye Jiaojiao looked at her grandpa's lips a little dry, and estimated that she was almost drinking the water in the morning.

    "Okay, drink it, grandpa." Ye Baoguo brought out a small bowl of the kettle that he had brought over in the morning, poured half a bowl of water, and drank it.

    They have many families and it is not convenient to take a kettle to drink, so they took a few small bowls to drink, and the water in the morning was almost the same.

    "Boss, second, third, you guys come over for a drink." Ye Baoguo didn't forget to call his family to come over after drinking.

    "Good." Several people said in unison.

    "Good girl, why didn't you bring your milk today?" Ye Jianjun asked, wiping the water stains from the corners of his mouth.

    "Milk is already very hard at home cooking, Jiaojiao has grown up, and Jiaojiao will come to bring you water in the future." Ye Jiaojiao raised her little milky voice and said.

    "Oh, we Jiaojiao are really filial. How do you look like a few stinky boys in the family, you go crazy and play everywhere when you learn, and where do you remember us." The big aunt Zhao smiled and touched Ye Jiaojiao's little forehead.

    "That's not true, big aunt. Every time I go to school, my brothers will take the initiative to feed pig weeds and feed the big fat pigs at home, but they are diligent." Seeing the wrinkled nose, the milky body said milkyly.

    "Yes, yes, we Jiaojiao is right, and Jiaojiao has worked so hard to give us water." Young aunt Sun took Ye Jiaojiao's little hand.

    "Auntie, Jiaojiao didn't work hard, you guys worked hard." Ye Jiaojiao said embarrassedly.

    "My Jiaojiao is sensible, hahaha." Ye Jiandang was very happy when he looked at such a well-behaved little niece in his family.

    "Okay, little boy, let the water go here, we have to work for a while, the sun is so big, you go back first!" Ye Baoguo touched the little granddaughter's blushing face.

    "Yeah, Jiaojiao, you go back first, don't let it get exposed." Ye Jianshe looked at the big sun above his head, turned his head and said to Ye Jiaojiao.

    "Well, grandpa, you should go home quickly, don't tire yourself." Ye Jiaojiao raised her face and said seriously.

    "Yeah. Go."

    Ye Jiaojiao walked back along the road when she came. When turning, she didn't see a person coming oncoming. Ye Jiaojiao patronized the road and didn't notice, so she just installed it. .