But Ye Lingling second thought, the prices in the capital are expensive, so would the school be so expensive?

    "Jiaojiao, do you think the school's prices are more expensive than here?" Ye Lingling asked in a low voice.

    When she came out, her parents gave her 200 yuan, which she thought was too much. , You need to know two hundred yuan, but their income from farming in the countryside for half a year.

    Now that she saw the price of goods here in Beijing, she was really afraid that the two hundred dollars would not even be enough for the living expenses of the past six months.

    Ye Jiaojiao shook her head. She really didn't know if the prices in the school were as expensive as outside.

    "Relax, the school has state subsidies, and the prices are slightly cheaper than those outside. In addition, the school will subsidize students 20 yuan a month for living expenses. If you post a little more by yourself, it will be enough for your monthly living expenses. It's sold out." Shi Qing said as he watched the two little girls drooping their heads.

    "Really?" Ye Lingling looked at Shi Qing expectantly when she heard Shi Qing say there was a subsidy.

    Ye Jiaojiao also looked over. Although I heard that there was a subsidy for university studies before, it should also be for college students in previous years. Now two years have passed, and she doesn't know if this subsidy is still there.

    "Some, some, sister and Lingling, don't worry. I'm at Beijing University. The food in the cafeteria is one-third cheaper than the outside. Although the taste is not good, but if the food is average, the school The subsidy is almost enough," Ye Xiaohai said.

    "That's fine." Ye Lingling breathed a sigh of relief. She wasn't a picky eater either, as long as she could eat it, she was basically fine.

    What she cares about is that the school canteen is cheaper than the outside. Although overall it is still more expensive than their county seat, she is already very satisfied. After all, this is the capital.

    "Yeah." Ye Jiaojiao was also relieved. Although when going out.

    Grandparents, uncles and aunts, parents, uncles and aunts all secretly stuffed her one or two hundred yuan, grandma and parents gave her two hundred yuan, uncle and uncle they gave her one hundred. Today's Ye Jiaojiao has six hundred yuan on her body.

    However, she still wants to work hard here and strive to buy a quadrangle courtyard here and take all the family members to live there. From this moment on, she has to plan and use all the money she has.

    "Well, after we finish eating, we will send Jiaojiao and Lingling to Beijing University to report." Ye Dahai stood up and said.

    "Okay."

    The person who had finished eating earlier stood up, and the person who hadn't finished eating also hurriedly stuffed the last remaining bit of food into their mouths. The group of people walked slowly toward the street outside, because they had to take a bus outside.

    With the hustle and bustle of the crowd, everyone slowly moved outside. Before they left, they had already seen the crowd at the bus stop.

    "There are so many people." Ye Lingling looked at the crowded bus station, and suddenly felt that the crowds were not good. When the bus came later, she didn't know if they could squeeze up.

    "Hmm, it seems we don't have to squeeze the bus." Ye Dahai motioned everyone to look to the other side with his eyes.

    Everyone looked over, two jeeps parked side by side on the other side of the open space, and a tall and strong figure stood beside the car.