In this way, they can be considered as benevolent.

    But Su Wan obviously didn't think so. Su Yueru's father was the captain, and his three elder brothers were also experts in farming. The family was strong and laborious, and his family was well-off.

    Providing for the two little girls to study is simply a very easy task, and their family asked her to take care of her as Su Yueru's small attendant, so Su Wan's heart has been suffocating.

    She studied so hard just to get ahead. But bicycles, no matter what her family can afford, the high school tuition is all from Su Yueru's family, and her parents are eager for her to go home to work and farm.     "Yueru, can you..." Su Wan actually wanted to say,'Can you take me home? 'After all, they are from the same village, and the village is far from the county seat, and she doesn't have any extra money in an ox cart.     "No." Su Wan was interrupted by Su Yueru before she finished speaking. She had already seen clearly what kind of person she was.

    "Yue Ru..." Su Wan's face instantly paled.

    "Don't want me to be a free driver for you. My dad bought my bicycle. You want to let your dad buy it." Su Yueru said indifferently.

    "Yueru, we grew up together and love sisters. Although the divisions are no longer together, I still treat you as a good sister. How can you treat me like this." Su Wan couldn't figure it out. Su Yueru in here, why did she fly.

    "I know what kind of person you are. I don't want to be a good sister who uses me as a gunman. From now on, I will return to Qiaolu. My dad said, it will be for you to finish high school. You should not show up in the future. In front of me." After finishing speaking, she took Ye Jiaojiao's hands and left, giving Su Wan no chance to continue.

    She's really fed up with this double-handed man, one face to face, one set behind the back.

    The three of them took the car and rode home together. When they arrived at the boundary, they separated from Su Yueru.

    Riding to the entrance of Beicheng Village, Ye Jiaojiao and Ye Lingling got down and pushed the car into it.

    "Hey, Jiaojiao, Jiaojiao, isn't that Pandi?" Ye Lingling suddenly pointed to Ye Jiaojiao not far away.

    Looking in the direction, it was Ye Pandi who was already married. She married out two years ago, and her husband's family is the pig killer in the county seat and the one with two children.

    At that time, the college entrance examination was approaching for the older brothers, and Ye Jiaojiao did not pay too much attention to the affairs of Zheng's house. Later, as the older brothers went to the capital, they heard that Ye Pandi had already married.

    On the day of the wedding, I was wearing a red dress. I heard that the dress was worn by the pig-killer's wife, and she wore it directly to Pandi. The old lady Zheng disliked the bad luck of the dress and threw it to Ye Pandi.

    Poor Pandi was only in this red dress and nothing else, so she was picked up by the pig slaughter in an ox cart.

    Grandma Zheng's house didn't even hold a banquet. A wedding that should have been lively and lively, because of the stingy of Grandma Zheng, it passed away desertedly.

    Later, Ye Pandi seldom returned to Beicheng Village. He didn't expect that they would meet her again today when they returned to the village.

    At this moment, Ye Jiaojiao looked at Ye Pandi, her face was much more rosy than before at the old lady's house, her figure was no longer thin and short, as if she had grown longer, taller and fatter.