When the old Ye family heard the sound, a group of all rushed out of the house and came into the yard.

    "Don't say anything, I'm talking in the house." Ye Baoguo stopped the words that his old woman wanted to blurt out.

    Go into the hall. Put the things in your hands on the table. Take them out one by one.

    "Hey, what is this?" Sun said, pointing to the small box containing the radio.

    "This is a good thing, it's expensive." Ye Jiandang moved to his wife's side.

    Open the box and take out the small radio inside. Fiddled around a few times.

    The radio made a sound. "Here is xx broadcast..."

    "Oh, this..." Sun pointed to the radio in surprise.

    "Simple~" Ye Jiandang raised his head triumphantly. When buying a radio. Boss Qiu demonstrated several times how to turn on the radio and the radio search function. He also learned to use the radio.

    "This is a radio, how much does it cost?" Mrs. Liu looked at the radio in Ye Jiandang's hands. She heard the old sisters in the village talk about this, and said that it was expensive.

    "Seventy-one." Ye Jiandang said silently.

    "Huh, what are you talking about?" Old Liu called out too loudly.

    "...I said, the radio is seventy yuan a piece..." Ye Jiandang replied in a low voice.

    "You're a prodigal thing, you still buy it so expensive." Mrs. Liu suddenly felt a puff of anger on her forehead.

    "Old lady, don't worry, first listen to what they say about the construction?" Ye Baoguo pulled the old lady Liu and said.

    "Dad, Mom, I only bought three radios. Let's bring them back to try and see if they can sell well. The smallest radio in the county has to pay 100 yuan for tickets." Ye Jianjun pointed to the three on the table. Said the radio.

    "Yeah, Mom, earlier on, there was a radio in the neighbor's house next door to my family's house, which was not good. Compared with the TV, the radio is missing a display screen. No tickets are needed. I don't know how many people will want to buy it." Qian immediately followed. Said.

    "The county sells more than 100 tickets? My dear, such a small thing is really expensive." Mrs. Liu stared at the radio on the table.

    There is no radio in their village, and they are far from the county seat. They only know the name of the radio and don't know the rest.

    "The restoration of the college entrance examination has promoted the development of our country..." The

    radio is still broadcasting news.

    "Yeah, Mom, we'll just buy this stuff to see if we can sell it or not. We brought it all. If we can't sell it, we will stay with us to relieve our boredom for you and our dad. It's okay to listen to the news. "Ye Jianjun took the opportunity to please and smiled.

    "Don't, I can't use such expensive things in our family. If I accidentally break it, I will feel distressed." Mrs. Liu waved her hand. This one is seventy yuan. Give it to her. She didn't dare to use it, it was old and expensive.

    "Wow, so many beautiful silk scarves." Ye Jiaojiao took the opportunity to change the subject and said, pointing to the colorful silk scarves in the other bag.

    In this era, everything is waiting to be thriving, everything is lacking, and everything is making money. It is simply a time to pick up money. The elders in the family have foresight, and the older brothers are all promising. The future Ye family will certainly not be bad.

    "Oh, this silk scarf is really beautiful, it looks even better than the silk scarf in the county department store, hey...and tweed." The eldest wife, Zhao, looked at the colorful silk scarf with love beyond words, and suddenly found out. The silk scarf was still embroidered with flowers, and he said in surprise.

    "Let me see, really, the embroidered flowers are so beautiful. I haven't seen embroidered flowers in the county." Sun picked up the silk scarf and looked at it carefully and said.

    "This will cost a lot of money, right?" Mrs. Liu pointed to the silk scarf and said.

    The silk scarf looks new, with different patterns and different colors.

    "Compared with the radio, this is not expensive, three yuan a piece." Ye Jiandang said with a smile.

    "Huh, it's okay, it's okay." Old lady Liu breathed a sigh of relief. Compared with the radio, it is really low, but it is estimated that it can't sell the price of the radio.

    "Isn't it that I only brought in some watches? Why did I buy these?" Ye Baoguo said, who had not spoken.

    When the head of the family spoke, everyone else automatically silenced. Three brothers, Ye Jianshe, look at me and I look at you.

    Ye Jianjun took a step forward and said, "There are many kinds of goods in Guangzhou, and there are many varieties. We sell watches alone, so we negotiated to buy three radios and some silk scarves to try."

    "Well, you yourself. Just think clearly, when do you plan to go to the county seat." Ye Baoguo asked.

    "I plan to come back and go to the county in these two days." This was discussed by the three brothers on the way back.

    "Yeah." Ye Baoguo didn't ask any more.