Chapter 68. New Ideas

Start from the beginning

    "I think the second brother makes sense!" Ye Jiandang smiled, his brain is not good, but courageous, when his second brother said so, his face immediately showed an expression of eagerness.

    "Dad, now our next generation are all admitted to college, and they are promising. They are all studying in big cities. If they want to stay there and develop, money is essential. We are not breaking the law. I just want more. Make some money so that the children can stay in the big city and be city people in the future."

    "Can it be so good?" Ye Baoguo, who had been silent all the time, suddenly asked.

    "Dad, there is nothing good or bad, only dare to do it. Now that the revolution is over, this is not speculative."

    "Boss. Third, what do you think?" Ye Baoguo looked at the eldest son and the third son.

    "Dad, I..., I want to do it. I know I'm more conservative and not as flexible as my second brother. If it weren't for the second brother's help these years, I wouldn't have a good life now. As the second brother said, I can live my life in the countryside myself, but the children are so promising. I was admitted to the university in the capital. I also hope that the children can develop better in the future and stay in the city."

    Ye Jianshe talked about the children. , I was very excited, and the children are all promising. This is what he is most proud of. He also wants to give the children a better life.

    "Dad, I am willing too. Here I have to thank my second brother for taking me with him, hehe." Before Ye Baoguo could see it, Ye Jiandang said spontaneously.

    "Alright, since you have all made the decision, then it's up to you. I am old, and I will have to rely on yourselves in the future. It's just that you must protect yourself outside and don't mess around." Ye Baoguo sighed. Said in a tone.

    As a person who has been planting for a lifetime, it is good to have enough food and clothing now, but it can't stand the changes of the times. As you grow old, you will become the world of young people in the future.

    "Dad..."

    "Dad..."

    "Okay, since you are willing to do it, you should discuss how to purchase, how much to purchase, how to sell, how to divide each house, how to pay, you must make it clear. You are brothers, and I hope you can all pull each other together. For development, brothers must also settle accounts clearly. Don't hurt the feelings between your brothers because of a little benefit."

    This is what Ye Baoguo worries about the most. For a little benefit, how many families are fragmented.

    "Dad, don't worry, we are brothers one day, and we will always be brothers."

    "Yeah, Dad, there is nothing hard to say between the brothers. They are all one family."

    "Well, the brothers are right."

    etc. Ye Jiaojiao came home from school. What she knew was that her father planned to wait for Chungong to finish, so he took her uncle and third uncle to Guangzhou to buy goods. She also knew that this idea was her father had thought of when he was in Beijing.

    Ye Jiaojiao was stunned. Her dad still had this vision. You must know that this time is a good time for development. The country has already opened up its policies, and it is waiting for the first person to eat crabs.     By the 1980s, people already knew about this policy, and then I didn’t know how many people went to sea to do business. Now is the time for the big waves to wash the sand.     "Dad, you are really amazing, why do you think of going to Guangzhou to buy goods, then bring them back and resell them?" Ye Jiaojiao looked at her dad curiously.     "Of course because I am your father, hahaha." Ye Jianjun said and laughed.     "Go go, don't be too tight." Qian looked at Ye Jianjun with disgust, then turned around and said to the baby girl: "Your dad saw someone set up a stall in the capital, so he asked a few bosses. I know that the country has liberalized this policy, so I want to give it a try when I come back."     "Baby girl, you just wait for your father to earn you a rich family foundation, so that you can live comfortably in the future." Ye Jianjun He looked at his daughter with a cowardly look.     "Thank you Dad." Ye Jiaojiao's eyes were slightly moist, and her family would always love her so much, thinking about her first, she really didn't know how to give back to her family.

    I can only study hard, achieve excellent results, and honor my family so that they can also be proud of her.

    When the spring planting was finished, the three Ye family brothers began to discuss the matter of going to Guangzhou. First of all, in terms of investment, the family paid 200 yuan first, which is equivalent to investing all the money earned in these years. The brothers decided that if you want to do it, you can get a big vote.

    If it weren't for fear of failure, they would still be able to make up more money, but there were so many places to spend money at home, so they had to leave behind.

    The six hundred yuan is all the purchase cost for their trip to Guangzhou this time. As for what to buy, wait until the trading street over there to talk about it.

    Just do what you say and pack your things. The three brothers got on the train bound for Guangzhou, and the three of them held each of their 200 yuan tightly along the way. Yes, in order to prevent accidents, the three of them put on each of them. Two hundred yuan.

    Just like this, the big city is the big city. Although the two brothers Ye Jianshe and Ye Jianjun have seen the prosperity of the capital, the city is not much worse than the capital.

    As soon as the three of them got off the train, they found a place to rest first. The restocking could not be completed in a short while. They had to rest first and then go to the trading street the next day.

    The next day, the three of them took the car again early in the morning and asked for directions before they found the trading street.

    The long and wide road is lined with rows of shops on either side. The shops are half-covered. It is faintly visible that a wide range of goods are sold inside. There are quite a few people in the whole street, basically dragging boxes and bags. Walking with a lot of goods.

    "Wow, this is the trading street, there are not too many people." Ye Jiandang sighed.

    "Unexpectedly, the country just loosened its policy, so many people will come out." Ye Jianshe said hesitantly.

    "Perhaps this was done in the past, but it was on the black market at that time, and now it is on the bright side." Ye Jianjun said.

    There was only a thin conversation in the street, and everyone's voice was suppressed to the lowest level, for fear that others might hear something.

    "Well, let's not buy it next time, take a look at it, understand what is selling well, and then start with what is good." Ye Jianjun said.

    The other two nodded in agreement, laughing at the second brother/second brother, who is the smartest, so it's okay to follow him.