-fourteen-

"he.. tried to kill you and the king?". yeonjun looked at soobin in shock. the prince looked back at him with a weak smile and a nod.

jungkook then stood up with a sigh. "this is why i asked for you to be brought up here, i wanted to train you along with soobin so that we could find yoongi and take him down".

"but what about beomgyu and the others? why aren't they allowed up here as well?". jungkook just chuckled before dropping his small towel on the floor.

"you're all being trained separately, we didn't want you all to gang up on us". yeonjun then let out a scoff before rolling his eyes.

soobin then perked up and looked over at yeonjun. "you said that yoongi found you on the streets, right?". yeonjun looked at soobin with a confused expression.

be he still nodded. "so does that mean beomgyu isn't your actual brother?". the older shook his head before standing up with the other two.

"he was taken in the same way as me, he was in an abusive household and thrown out by his parents when he was only seventeen,"

"i had already been part of the gang for a year when he was brought in by yoongi. i kinda took him under my wing so we're close enough to be brothers".

soobin just nodded before facing the ground. "that explains why he was so scared when you all got here". yeonjun then sighed and the room fell silent.

jungkook then broke the silence by clapping his hands together. "okay then! lets get to our training".

in the room next door, beomgyu was laying on the floor out of breath. sweat was dripping down his forehead as he laid on top of the soft floor.

"you're kinda weak for a gang member". a boy chuckled before laying on the floor next to him. beomgyu then sat up and leaned against the wall.

"why am i even here? for you to beat the shit out of me again?". the boy let out a deep breath before sitting next to beomgyu along the wall.

"no, we're training you all so that we can find yoongi and get rid of him for good". beomgyu's ears perked up at the last few words.

"end him for good? you're not going to kill him are you?". the boy next to him looked over and they made eye contact.

"well what else would we do? there's no point sticking him in a dungeon for the rest of his life. anyway, it's the kings decision to make not mine".

the boy then stood up and held his hand out towards beomgyu. "are you gonna stand up or do i need to drag you?".

beomgyu just rolled his eyes before grabbing the boys hand. the boy then pulled beomgyu closer to him and they were now merely centimetres apart.

"don't give me attitude, choi beomgyu". the said boy scoffed, "i will give you whatever attitude i want. kang taehyun".

the boy, taehyun, let go of beomgyu's hand and pushed him away. "i wont hesitate to call jungkook and tell him that you're being a little bitch"

"he's only in the next room it wouldn't take long to walk over there". taehyun then began walking towards the door but was pulled back by beomgyu grabbing onto his shirt.

"don't- i mean-", taehyun then burst into laughter. beomgyu stood there both confused and embarrassed. "i wasn't actually going to tell him, i just wanted to see your reaction".

beomgyu stood there for a few seconds before letting out a huff of air and sitting back down on the floor. "get up". taehyun walked back over to the older boy.

beomgyu then shook his head. "no, you have to apologise to me first". taehyun scoffed before looking down at beomgyu with a sigh. "you're acting like a child".

no response. another deep sigh was heard, "okay fine i'm sorry, now will you stand up so we can continue?". beomgyu brightly smiled before jumping up.

"yes we can continue"