-twelve-

"we need to find a way to bring them back". the man paced around his new office in anger. "will they want to come back, i mean we did leave them to get arrested by the king".

the other stopped talking when a glare was sent his way. "i didn't ask you to run after me, jimin. just be glad i allowed you to stay with me".

the said man sighed before standing up. "what are we gonna do then?", the older stood up from his chair and walked over to jimin.

"we are going to do what i failed to do six years ago". jimin gasped and his eyes widened. "yoongi we can't! what if-"

"what if what? i will make sure we get the job done this time.."

taehyun let out a deep sigh before pushing open the dungeon doors and walking in with a confident stride. the five males in cells looked up at him.

he lightly chuckled to himself as he continued to walk further into the room, stopping in front of a specific persons cell. choi beomgyu's cell.

the male looked up at him in confusion and taehyun crouched down the meet the older at eye level. he then stuck out his hand which had an ice pack in it.

beomgyu just stared at the ice pack and taehyun sighed again. "are you gonna take it or not? i can just leave without giving it to you".

the older immediately grabbed the ice pack and held it against his eye causing a weak smile to form on taehyun's face.

it had been a week since the five gang members were at the castle and the day before, beomgyu tripped and fell into the side of his cell.

"don't be so clumsy next time". taehyun then stood up and looked at yeonjun. "you're coming with me, don't try to escape because there will be consequences".

yeonjun let out a laugh as taehyun unlocked his cell. "this situation is quite similar isn't it". taehyun just shrugged to himself before dragging yeonjun out of the room with him.

they made it up the many stairs and yeonjun decided to say something. "where are we going?". the younger shook his head and kept walking.

he didn't speak a word until they made it to a large door. there were sounds and shouts heard from the other side and taehyun casually pushed open the door, pulling yeonjun in with him.

in the room was soobin and jungkook, who seemed to be doing some sort of work out. jungkooks head shot up and he softly smiled at taehyun.

"thanks tae, yeonjun come over here i need to speak to you". taehyun let go of yeonjun and walked out of the room as if nothing had just happened.

yeonjun then looked back over at jungkook who was just staring at him along with soobin. in the past week, yeonjun and soobin had talked every night.

mainly consisting of yeonjun helping soobin remember all of their memories together. and unknown to anyone else, they also shared a few odd kisses.

"why did you bring me here?". jungkook let out a chuckle and walked closer. "well, the king thought it would be a good idea to train you along with soobin"

"because yoongi is probably planning to come back and finish what he started six years ago". there was suddenly a gasp heard and the two looked over at soobin.

"i thought we made a rule never to say his name". jungkook let out a sigh. "right, sorry soobin. i know how much he affected you".

yeonjun looked between the two in confusion. "what did he actually do?". jungkook looked back over at yeonjun in shock.

"he never told you what he did?". yeonjun just shook his head and jungkook signalled him to go over and sit next to yeonjun.

"i guess today is going to be about our past..."

the next chapter will be about what happened to make yoongi run away!! >.<