-five-

"i'm going to let you go, don't jump at me", taehyun scoffed at beomgyu. "can't make any promises". the older didn't say anything else and just let taehyun out of his grip.

the younger was about to turn around and punch beomgyu but he was held back by soobin, who had already been let go by san.

"keep your mouthy cousin under control", beomgyu glared at taehyun and left the room with san. "let me at him". soobin deeply sighed.

"what are we going to do now?", soobin sat on one of the small chairs in the room and taehyun sat next to him. "we're going to escape".

"no you're not", the two boys flinched at the voice and turned to see a blonde male standing in the doorway. was this the yeonjun guy they were talking about?

the blonde slowly walked over to the two with a soft smirk on his face. "don't even think about trying to escape, you can't"

the unknown boy then moved his gaze over to soobin and his smirk grew. "it's a pleasure meet you, prince soobin. you're as handsome as everyone says you are".

the prince could feel his cheeks heating up out of embarrassment. the blonde boy then crouched down in front of soobin and grabbed his chin.

"look at me when i'm talking, got it?". his aura had completely changed and he was now extremely intimidating to soobin.

"i'm yeonjun and you follow everything i say, alright?", taehyun rolled his eyes and yeonjun saw it. "something bothering you, kang?".

they both glared at each other before yeonjun began walking out of the room. "follow me, and don't run away because there will be a punishment".

soobin hesitantly stood up with taehyun following shortly after. the two linked their arms together for comfort and silently walked behind yeonjun.

as they walked out of the room, they could see guards covering every form of exit. they really don't want us escaping, huh?

taehyun quietly scoffed to himself as they continued walking. of course they both knew that they would most likely be saved soon since the earrings soobin was wearing had-

there were no earrings in soobins ears. taehyun's eyes widened and he leaned closer to soobin. "soobin, where are the earrings?".

the prince looked puzzled for a second before sighing softly, "i took them off and they're hidden under the chair i was on".

taehyun's panic was over. "if they saw me wearing them, they'd definitely break them. yoongi is smarter than that".

they both nodded together and continued to follow yeonjun, who had made it to a large door. the building looked small on the outside but was massive on the inside.

yeonjun then turned back to face the two boys behind him. "you're hungry, right? you must be kang, i saw the black eye you gave beomgyu".

the blonde then walked closer and taehyun attempted to step back but failed. "don't punch my brother again, mouthy".

taehyun pulled an annoyed expression but kept quiet since he knew yeonjun would do something to him if he spoke back.

yeonjun then turned around to open the door, revealing a big dining table which had yoongi, beomgyu, san and three others which they hadn't seen before.

"ah! you're here!". yoongi stood up and walked over to the three with a smile on his face. soobin almost fell for the smile but it was gone before he could.

"soobin, don't tell me you miss me", he spoke to the prince in a mocking tone, making taehyun pull him back slightly.

"definitely not after what you did". yoongi looked at taehyun and scoffed. "why don't you let the prince speak for himself, huh?".

everyone in the room had their eyes on taehyun, it made him uncomfortable and yoongi noticed. this made a huge smirk appear on his face.

"you don't like all the attention? stop being so mouthy then". soobin and taehyun didn't speak a word after that and were led to the last seats at the table.

taehyun was sat next to beomgyu with soobin on the other side of him, then yeonjun was next to soobin. "now that everyone is here, lets start eating".

soobin and taehyun just sat still as they watched everyone grab food from the table. beomgyu noticed this and looked at them both.

"are you not gonna eat?". taehyun looked at beomgyu for a second before shaking his head and looking back down.

of course beomgyu felt bad for the two but he had to keep up this big act in front of everyone so he didnt get kicked out for being 'too nice'.

he can sense how scared taehyun is even though the boy puts on a tough act, it kind of reminded him of himself. beomgyu was cut out of his thoughts when yoongi spoke.

"soobin, taehyun, eat". the two boys looked up at yoongi with expressionless faces and shook their heads, causing the older male to sarcastically pout.

"you should be glad i'm actually giving you food, eat it". soobin then suddenly gained some confidence and looked back up at yoongi.

"how do we know you haven't poisoned the food? just like you tried to do to my father". everyone's heads shot up when soobin said that.

yoongi sat in his seat, speechless. "oh? do they not know why you're here? why you ran away from us? you'd be dead right now if you didn't leave".