-seven-

yoongi walked into his room and slammed the door shut, leaving the rest of the gang members gathered in the hallway with confused and scared expressions.

they all decided to go back to yoongi's office and hopefully come up with some sort of plan. "yoongi isn't in the right state of mind right now, i feel like he's going to ditch us".

the six of them looked around worriedly. "jun, what if he's right about us being stuck in a dungeon for the rest o our lives? i don't want that".

"none of us do, jaemin. but at the moment that seems better than constantly being on the run". a few of the other members sighed and beomgyu stepped forward.

"you don't think they'd actually tell the king where our hideout is, right?". yeonjun ran a hand through his hair and looked at his brother.

"i don't know.. they might". suddenly there was a loud crash heard from down the hallway and the six boys ran out of the room.

they saw yoongi fighting with a guards that definitely didn't look like one of theirs. a vase had been hit onto the floor, making the crash that they heard.

"boys! run!". yoongi shouted out to them but before they had the chance to move, more guards came storming from every direction.

one gang member, jimin, managed to escape their grasps and run after yoongi, leaving only five of them left. the five of them tried to fight off the guards but they were no where near strong enough.

"ah, hello white reapers. where is your leader?". a loud voice was heard over all of the commotion and everyone went quiet. it was the king.

yeonjun scoffed and tried to pull out of the guards grip, "he's not here". the king walked closer to him and they were now stood a breath apart.

"where did he go then?". yeonjun let out a sigh and gave up trying to get away. "he left us! alright? he took his things and left us here to be taken by you!".

the king didn't flinch as the boy was shouting at him, surprisingly he had a soft smirk on his face. "would you say you're mad at him right now?".

beomgyu looked over at yeonjun with concern. he knew what the king was trying to do. "yes of course i am! he ran out and quit on us!".

the king was calm throughout the whole situation and it scared the other gang members. "what would you say if i told you.. you could get revenge?".

yeonjun finally looked up at the king and saw the look on his face. the blonde then looked around the room at the other gang members.

he made eye contact with beomgyu and the boy was shaking his head with wide eyes. it seemed as if everyone else had the same expressions.

"i don't want revenge". the king took a step back and his smirk fell into an emotionless expression. "okay. guards take them to the dungeons".

every single gang member remaining was dragged out of the hideout and through the forest. of course they all fought to get out of the guards grips, but nothing was working.

the second they realised that they weren't escaping, all of their faces fell blank and none of them made a sound. it didn't take long for the back of the castle to come into view.

the gang members found themselves staring at the flowers in awe. they didn't get to look for long as they were dragged into the castle and down many flights of stairs.

the second they got to the bottom of the stairs, everything seemed to get darker. there were at least ten cells lined up on either side of the room.

yeonjun could tell that beomgyu was nervous and all he wanted to do was comfort him but he couldn't. each person was put into their own cells and the doors were locked.

"don't even try to escape, there will be consequences". and with that, all of the guards left the room and the door slammed shut.

the five of them sat in silence for a few seconds until a loud sigh was heard. "are we seriously just going to let them keep us here like this?".

yeonjun looked around at all of the other cells to see his gang members with frowns on their faces. "oh come on guys! i know you're all stronger than this!".

"maybe we deserve this, jun". beomgyu looked up at his brother with teary eyes. "hey don't cry, come here". yeonjun was glad his cell was next to beomgyu's.

the older reached his hand through the bars and cupped his brothers face. "we will be okay, it's not like they're gonna leave us to die down here".

"but what if they do?!". they were so caught up in their conversation that they didn't hear the door opening. "I can assure you, we wont let you die down here".