-four-

"this is it!", soobin turned to taehyun with a bright smile and the boy just stared at the scene in front of him. "you brought me out here to see some trees and grass?"

the prince pouted lightly and tugged on his cousins arm lightly, "it's calming, don't you think?". they stood in silence until taehyun nodded.

"it is, but why are we even out here? you never know if there's-", the younger was cut off when the two suddenly heard clapping from a distance.

"ah, you never disappoint". two males were coming towards them and soobin grabbed taehyuns hand. taehyun then leaned closer to soobins ear.

"when i say run, we go". they looked back over to the boys walking closer to them and then taehyun looked at soobin. "run".

the two boys let their legs carry them as fast as they could.the sound of other people running was heard behind them and soobin feared for his life.

taehyun stopped running when he heard a thud on the ground. he turned back to see one of the boys on top of soobin, his anger grew.

the younger ran back and lunged himself at the boy on top of soobin. the two threw punches, both hitting each other, while the second boy was running after soobin who had gone again.

"taehyun!", the boy heard his cousins scream and immediately grew the strength to push his attacker off of him. taehyun then ran towards soobin who was being held down by another boy.

he didn't make it far because the boy he was fighting tackled him to the ground once again and gripped his arms behind his back.

"let go of me you bitch!". a chuckle was heard from the boy and he stood up with taehyun still in his grip. "no can do, pretty boy".

"say that again and i wont hesitate to-", "to what? your punches weren't that powerful". taehyun was filled with anger but he knew that they weren't getting away.

that's when he remembered the earrings soobin was wearing. they had trackers in them. "soobin.. let them take us".

the prince looked at his cousin with horror until he saw the expression on his face. soobin then realised why he said to go with them and he nodded with a sigh.

soobin stopped fighting back with the boy that was holding him and now he was walking beside taehyun with the both of them being held by the wrists.

taehyun wouldn't stop glaring at the boy holding his wrist. "stop staring, i know i'm handsome". taehyun just rolled his eyes at the boy.

"what's your name?", taehyun asked, well more demanded, the boy who was holding him. "and why should i tell you?".

"because i'm probably gonna find it out at some point, so why not tell me my kidnappers name now?". a soft smirk made it's way onto the boys face.

"you're feisty kang, i like it. my name is beomgyu and the person holding your dearest cousin is san". taehyun rolled his eyes at what the boy had called him.

"if you keep rolling your eyes they will stay at the back of your head", taehyun scoffed. "that's just a myth, dumbass".

after that the four walked in silence, a few quarrels between taehyun and beomgyu, but other than that there were no problems.

they made it to the gangs supposed hideout and the two boys were dragged inside of the building. "i swear to god if you drag me one more time-"

"oh look who it is". taehyun stopped talking when he heard an all too familiar voice. he was only twelve when he last heard the voice but it was one you could never forget.

"ah prince soobin and his mouthy cousin, who thought we'd see each other again". taehyun could see soobin tearing up and he stepped forward to hug him but was pulled back by beomgyu.

"let me go to my cousin you-", "you really haven't changed kang, i remember you being exactly like this even at the age of twelve".

taehyun and soobin kept quiet after he said that but kept small glares on their faces. the voice then spoke up again, "you two look like you hate me".

soobin then had enough and decided to speak, "of course we would hate you after what you did to us!". taehyun looked at soobin with a sad expression, understanding why he was so upset.

"out of everyone, i trusted you the most and what did you do? betray us!". soobin was now mad and was trying to get out of sans grip.

"ah ah soobin, calm down. i never did anything to you". the prince let out a scoff, "never did anything? you tried to-".

soobin was cut off when yoongi threw a knife, landing it beside his head. the prince shut his eyes in fear and a tear escaped his eyes.

"take them to their rooms and lock them there, i'll send yeonjun to them later". beomgyu and san obeyed without saying any words and dragged the two boys to an empty room.