Chapter 2

I would never forget what Liam had told me before the accident.

It was the last thing he had said before we both fell unconscious but those words repeated in my head.

Even until this moment but he didn't know he had said it.

Stormy Fatty.

The one nickname that I had prayed they would all forget. Is what he had remembered.

It felt like it would never leave me in any way. The best thing I could do was to ignore it.

Especially tonight when I had dinner with his family.

I had finally settled in a lovely blue plain dress. It stopped right below my knee, and I paired it with black flats.

I hadn't planned on dressing fancy, but Tyler had texted me saying I had to.

My hangover was still present, but it was going away by all the water I had drunk and the aspirin I took.

My parents had left me a homemade apple pie and a bottle of wine to bring over.

I knocked on the door to be greeted by Mr. King's bright smile.

He was an extremely tall African American man. He was strong and build and had wide eyes.

"Storm! Hey," He said, inviting me in.

"Hi, Mr. King," I said.

"Come on, Storm! I told you to call me Johnathan,"

"Oh, sorry, Mr. kin- I mean Johnathan," I said, and he chuckled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Much better!" I assured him. "My parents had left these for you guys," I gave him the pie and wine.

"Thank you, That's so nice! I'm going to go put these in the kitchen," he smiled. "Tyler's in the kitchen as well, helping. My kids are supposed to arrive as well. You go on ahead," he said.

I nodded my head and went over to the kitchen.

"Hey!" I greeted Tyler and Mrs. Stone.

"Sunshine!"

"Storm!"

They said at the same time.

"How are you, sweetheart?" Mrs. Stone asked.

"I'm good! How are you?" I asked.

"I'm nervous!" She exclaimed.

I looked at her, confused. "She's meeting Johnathan's kids for the first time," Tyler said.

"Ya, and I'm freaking out! What if they hate me?" She freaked.

Johnathan went up to her, putting his hands around her. "You're a great mother to both your son. They're going to love you as we all do," He told her.

She looked up at him, smiling at him, and he bent down and pecked her lips.

I could see the love in his eyes. They both looked so happy, and Mrs. Stone deserved that.

Tyler grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living room.

We both sat down on the couch.

"They're so happy," I told him. He nodded his head.

"I want my mom to be happy, and he seemed to make her, and that's all I need," he said.

I smiled at him. "What about Liam?" I asked him.

I remembered Liam not liking him all that well when she mentioned him. But now that he didn't even have his memories of him, he was a total stranger.

"He barely even looks at him when he speaks," he sighed. "He's not giving him a chance. He's a child, I swear,"