"See you tomorrow Camz. Thanks again for looking after Max and everything really." I gave her a nice warm smile.

"Anytime Y/N/N" We said a last 'bye' before she left me and the green eyed girl alone in the hospital room.

Lauren was still fast asleep. I debated whether or not i should wake her up because if the doctor comes back in soon, he won't be able to do the tests properly with another human attached to me but then again, she looks adorable and so relaxed. She also needs to go home and get some proper rest, she looks like she hasn't slept for days and i'm seriously concerned for the slightly older girl.

"Lo." I whispered in her ear while caressing her face lightly. "Come on will be here soon for more tests." Nothing. "Laurennn. Looooo, wake up you lazy ass." She finally started to stir.

When her eyes fluttered open, they immediately met mine and a warm smile appeared on both of our faces. I could seriously get used to this.

"Hi"

"Hi" she replied with a little giggle.

"The doctor will be back soon to do some more tests and you look like you haven't slept in days so you should seriously go home and get a good nights sleep." I caressed her cheek and stared lovingly into her galaxy eyes.

"No i'm not leaving, i just got you back!" She's stubborn as fuck so this is gonna be hard.

"I'm not going anywhere now Lo, i promise. I want you to get some rest, please." I gave her the puppy dog eyes because let's be honest they work like a charm.

"No, nope." She looked away from the pout! "It won't work if i don't see it!" She wasn't giving up without a fight.

"Pwease princess. You can come see me again in the morning." She still wasn't looking at me.

"You can't pull the "princess" card, that's no fair!" Found another one of her weaknesses.

"It's very fair actually. Now get your cute butt up and get homeeee!" She sighed deeply.

"Fine but i'm staying for your tests and i'm going to be here first thing in the morning and there's no stopping me!" That's the best i'm gonna get.

"Fine but make sure you go to sleep as soon as you get home, i don't want you tired." She nodded showing me that she agrees with what i just said.

Moments later the doors opened revealing the cliche man in the cliche doctor's uniform. Great.

"Hello Miss Y/L/N, how are you feeling?" He's way too cheerful for my liking.

"I'm feeling okay actually but i'm in a little bit of pain." It was the truth, my stomach where the gunshot wound was is killing me. It like stretches it every time i moved. I know disgusting right?

"That's expected, it was a pretty big wound so the stitches will feel a little tight." I just nodded my head in understanding. "Since you were "asleep" when we informed your family and friends on the severity of your injuries, i'll repeat them to you. You have a pretty big gunshot wound on your stomach that has been treated and stitched back up, we had to undergo surgery as the bullet exploded into little pieces inside of you so we had to get every piece out. You have two cracked ribs due to where the bullet hit you but they should heal in a couple months time, just go easy on it. You may be a little wobbly on your feet for a while but other than that you're okay." Damn.

"Doc, will i be able to play?" Thats all i really care about.

"You'll be back on the field soon but maybe just sit out the first two games or so and ease your way back into it. You need to take it easy on your stomach or those stitches could reopen." That sounds pretty painful.

"Got it." I nodded my head once.

"Good good. Here's your dressings for the wound, there will be some nurses who will come and redress your stomach in the morning but once you get discharged, you'll need somebody to do it for you." Well how that gonna work, my parents are fucking MIA.

"What if there's not somebody at home who can do it? Can i learn how to do it myself?" I asked. Lauren was holding my hand the entire time.

"No, not really. It's a lot harder to do it on yourself and you may not do it right which could cause and infection on the wound." Great just great.

I was about to speak up when the raspy voice besides me beat me to it. "I can do it for her Doc." I looked at her to see her already looking at me. I gave her an appreciative smile.

"Okays that's great, the nurses will teach you how to do it properly tomorrow!" Lauren nodded. "Coolio, let's get these tests done now shall we.

The doctor did some tests on me and then left, they weren't too extreme and didn't take too long but he said that i was looking good and healing pretty well. Thats a relief, i wanna be back on that field as soon as possible. I miss football so much man. I've played it my whole life and it feels weird not having a ball at my feet.

"Okay you beautiful cuban, get your ass home and sleep okay?" Lauren looked in my direction and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Ughh, do i have to?" She whined.

"Ughh, yes yes you do." I mocked her. She lightly slapped my arm.

"Stop being a meanie." She pouted. That adorable little pout.

"I'm not a meanie! And quit doing that, i just wanna kiss that pout away." She smirked.

"What's stopping you?" Woah bold Jauregui.

"Come here then cutie." She walked over and i gave her a chaste kiss on her pink plump lips. We both smiled into the kiss. No tongues. It was short but sweet.

"Right now get your cute butt outta my luxury hotel." I motioned to the hospital room around me. She let out a loud laugh. I'm in love with her laugh wtf.

"Fine fine, i'm going!" She gave me one last kiss after gathering her things. She then made her way over to the door.

"Goodnight Princess." I stared at her lovingly.

"Goodnight baby." She stared at me the exact same way.

"I love you!" I said in a goofy voice. She giggled.

"I love you too weirdo."

And with that she was out of the door leaving me smiling like a fool all alone in a hospital bed. Thinking about it, i probably look like a psychopath. Who is this happy when they're in a hospital wtf?

I just stared at the ceiling letting my thoughts take over. I can't quite believe it. Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, the girl i've had a crush on for ages and the girl i fell in love with a long time ago feels the same about me! How's that possible. Like have you seen Lauren? She's like a goddess. She was literally sent from the Gods. Actually i think she is God. No one can look like good and not have some mad power. There's no words to describe Lauren, like she's so intelligent and always thinks thoroughly about what she says and most of the time, the shit she says blows my mind. She speaks so much facts and she doesn't take any bullshit, that's another thing i love about her. And she always always always stands up for what she believes in and i fucking adore her for it. She genuinely is just perfect isn't she.

This thinking shit started to tire me out and before i knew it, the gloomy hospital room was now hidden from my eye sight by the thin layer of skin.

***

I'm sorry for the wait on this update. It's pretty shit but it's just a filler chapter, as soon as you get out of the hospital shits going down so enjoy the calm before the storm :).

Anyways thanks for reading, i love you, have a great day/night/whatever <3.