I quickly go back to the kitchen to put the ice cream tube back in the freezer before running back to my room. I change my position by laying on my side and placing my head on Ian's lap. He immediately puts his arms on me, one on my ass and the other in my hair brushing them.

We continue watching the movie until the credits start rolling.

"Well, that was...interesting, " he says.

"Did you like it?" I ask.

"I mean it's not great, but not the worst either, " he says as his fingers gently massage my scalp and let me tell you, it feels nice.

"I'm glad we agree on that, " I mumble closing my eyes.

"Did you watch the other two as well?"

"Yes, I watched them alone."

"Which one is your favourite?" he asks.

"The second one definitely. I think the actors became more comfortable and it showed, which made a nice difference in my eyes, " I answer, rolling on my back.

I open my eyes and stare at him for a few minutes before getting an idea.

"We should do something fun, " I sat up again and wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"Like what?" He asks, eyeing me carefully.

"Not that Ian, " I mumble.

"We should take a quiz, it would be so much fun and a great idea to see what we like or think we'll like in the bedroom, " I say, excited to do this.

"What quiz?"

"A BDSM one!"

"Oh, okay, " he says nodding.

"Don't worry, we can do something else fun afterwards if we have time, " I whisper as I lean in and kiss his cheek.

"Don't tempt me, " he says.

"I'm not, " I whisper, letting go of him.

I lay on my stomach, kicking my legs up in the air and pull my laptop a bit closer to me as he pulls out his phone and mirrors my position next to me. We're so close that our upper arms are touching.

"Okay just type BDSM quiz and click the first one, " I say, shifting my gaze from my laptop screen to his illuminated phone screen.

"Why does this look intense already, " he says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Probably because it's going to be, " I say giggling.

"Okay so, first statement honey! "I like to be dominated, especially in the bedroom, " I say.

"I disagree with that, I think, or I am neutral with it? Shit, I already don't know what to choose for the first question, this is going to go great, " he says, shaking his head.

"Just go with what you think you will like and absolutely don't want to do. You just had sex for the first time with me a week ago, twice, you won't know for sure what you like and don't yet, " I say, biting my lip.

"Yeah, you're right. I think I'm going to go with neutral, " he says, focusing on his screen.

"Great, I'll go with agree."

"Of course, you will, " he says, slapping my ass which makes me squeal.

"Moving on, "I like receiving pain during sex and seeing the results of it afterwards, " my voice gets louder the more I read that out loud.

"Fuck no mate, " he says, making me laugh.

"You better watch what you choose, " he says, chuckling as I'm still laughing.