Detention Extravaganzas

Start from the beginning

"Okay, what do I do?" Scott asked. "You have a make-up exam, remember?" Allison said and Scott turned around to his three friends, hoping they'd be on his side but they all nodded with Allison.

"If he does anything, you both run the other way." Scott advised and Allison snickered, looking to Stephanie. "We can take care of ourselves."

"Allison, if you get hurt while I'm busy with some stupid test, someone's going to need to take care of me." Scott said and Stephanie put a sarcastic hand to her heart. "Aww. I'm invisible I guess."

Scott turned around and gave her a glare before looking back at Allison. "If he does anything... weird or bizarre... anything." Stiles put his head into the shelf to get closer to Allison. "Anything evil!"

Allison rolled her eyes, pushing Stiles' head back, making him fall into Stephanie. Stiles looked at the girl that caught him with wide eyes. "Anything evil!"

...

Stephanie went to towards the locker rooms, to meet with Allison to question Jackson but she never made it, being pulled into an empty classroom.

Stephanie's eyes went wide, her head snapping to the door where Isaac stood, closing the door and bringing down the blinds of the window so no one can see in.

"Oh, we're being creepy now." Stephanie muttered and Isaac chuckled, turning to face her. "Just making sure..."

Stephanie's brows furrowed as she took a warry step back. "Making sure what?" Isaac smirked, tilting his head. "That no one sees this."

In a quick instant, Isaac ran for Steph, eyes yellow, teeth sharp and claws out. Stephanie's eyes went wide as she grabbed a textbook sitting on one of the table and swung it at Isaac's head, making him tumble, hitting his head on one of the desks and falling to the ground with a groan.

"You were supposed to use your powers." Isaac groaned in pain, turning back into human. Stephanie's jaw dropped, letting go of the textbook as she knelt down beside Isaac, cupping his face in her hands to check for injuries. "What the hell are you talking about?" Stephanie whispered as Isaac shut his eyes.

"Derek said to keep an eye on you, see how you are with your powers. I didn't think you were gonna hit me with a textbook." Isaac groaned and Stephanie chuckle, tilting Isaac's head to the side, still checking for injuries. "It's okay, I guess. Do you wanna see what I can do with my powers?"

Isaac looked up at her, slowly nodding. Stephanie smiled, moving to sit next to him, their shoulders and thighs touching at how close they sat.

Stephanie looked around the room before her eyes fell on the piece of chalk by the chalkboard. She squinted her eyes at the chalk, it was quickly wrapped in a purple hue, being lifted into the air and danced towards the board. Stephanie was careful in her mind as she wrote two words.

Hi Isaac

Isaac chuckled at the board, turning to face Stephanie who was looking at the board with a proud smile. "I guess you're doing pretty well with your powers than, right?"

Stephanie smiled, turning to face him. She shrugged and let out an airy laugh. "Pretty good."

"Scott! Stop! Enough!" A voice screamed from outside the door and Stephanie immediately recognized it as Allison. Stephanie shot up, running out the door and looking down the hall where Jackson and Scott were fighting.

Stephanie ran to the scene, helping Stiles and Will hold back Scott as Allison stood in front of him, trying to calm him down while Erica held back Jackson, Isaac running over to help her.