"Just come." Ye Jianjun patted his son's already solid back.

    "Brother Dajiang, you're here too late this time, we've all visited the capital again." Ye Xiaohai said triumphantly.

    "Oh, isn't it? It would be fine if you just play it again." Ye Dajiang grinned.

    "Uh..." Ye Xiaohaidun lived,

    this...this capital is not so big, it took them several days to visit some famous scenic spots.

    Maybe because school is about to start, every time I go to the scenic spot, it is crowded. He doesn't know where so many people are, and he has to squeeze in every time he goes in. Let him go again, it will be exhausted.

    "Well, Da Jiang, congratulations on being admitted to the military academy. We will all study here in the future." Ye Dahai intervened in a timely manner and said.

    "Brother Dahai, congratulations to you all, we are all admitted to the university, now our old Ye family is probably well-known in the village, so many college students." Ye Dajiang said with a smile.

    He could imagine the envy, jealousy and hatred eyes of the people in the village, as well as the triumphant eyes of his grandfather, but he didn't have much time and couldn't rush back to Beicheng Village.

    "That's, brother, you didn't know that our admission notice came, and the family came and went in an instant. Grandpa is so proud. We also co-organized a banquet with the cousin's family. There are more than a dozen tables, which is very lively. , That kind of food, grandpa has lost his money." Ye Xiaojiang said in a whisper.

    "Is the cousin of the uncle's family also admitted to the university?" Ye Dajiang questioned, he thought these college students in his own family were rare enough.

    "That's a lot, but my cousin reported to the school in our province. In our village, our family and the cousin's family were admitted to the university, but no one else was admitted. They all regretted their intestines, and they didn't let their own children be too many. Reading, hahahaha." Ye Xiaojiang couldn't help but laughed out loud, obviously recalling something.

    "That's great, but it's a pity that I didn't go back to the village to see Grandpa and the others." Ye Dajiang said regretfully.

    "It's okay, Dajiang brother, grandpa, they will consider you, besides, we can go back to the village during the summer vacation." Ye Dahe said with a smile.

    "Well, I can only go back during the summer vacation." Ye Dajiang nodded and said.

    "Well, you are... Jin Chen?" Ye Dajiang only noticed the person next to him.

    When he got off the train, he saw someone holding a sign with his name and standing at the exit. Then he stepped forward and asked what was going on, and then he was picked up here.

    "Well, hello." Gu Jinchen responded softly.

    "It's really you, you're the one who picked me up at the station, right?" Although it was a question, Ye Dajiang had already guessed that it was Gu Jinchen. ,

    "Ah."

    Looked so cold Gu Jin dust, Yeda Jiang deflated deflated lips, and the child is still the same puzzle.

    "By the way, big brother, you're tired from the car all the way, I'll take you to the room and put your luggage." Ye Jiaojiao looked at her big brother with bright eyes.

    "Okay, thank you sister then." Ye Dajiang pettedly touched Ye Jiaojiao's braided head.

    "Let’s go..."

    Ye Dajiang was settled, and Ye Jianjun’s departure plan was temporarily stopped. He finally met with his eldest son. He must stay for two more days, so it was originally the train for tomorrow. It was changed to the day after tomorrow. He decided to stay again. If you stay in the capital for two days, you have to go back to the village.

    After all, spring planting is about to begin, and with so many small people, this year's old Yejia farming will definitely not be as easy as previous years. But this year, a few boys have been admitted to the university, which is considered hopeful, and the Ye family will only get better and better.     After staying in the capital for two more days, the day of leaving came. The five brothers of the Ye family and Gu Jincheng have all come to send Ye Jianshe, Ye Jianjun, and Ye Jiaojiao.     "Okay, that's it. You have to study hard at school. The capital is a good place. I hope you can find your own place here in the future." Before leaving, Ye Jianjun said.     The capital is worthy of being the capital, and the development is not comparable to other places. He also found many business opportunities in it, and he only needs to go home to ponder it.     "Well, we are gone." Ye Jianshe and Ye Jianjun both held gifts for their family members in their hands, and the three of them slowly walked towards the entrance of the train station.     "Brothers, Jinchen, I'm leaving, you have to take care." Ye Jiaojiao waved vigorously as she walked.     "Jiaojiao..." After     another few days of train ride, the three finally rushed back to the village. Because the time of the return journey had changed, no one would pick them up and they had to walk back to the village.     "Mom, we are back!" Pushing open the wooden door of the old Ye's house, Ye Jianshe said loudly.     "Oh, my little boy is back, take a look, and see if she is thin." When Mrs. Liu heard the voice of the elder son, she quickly turned around and saw Ye Jiaojiao who was standing next to her son.

    There was a big smile on his face, he hurriedly walked over, and hugged Ye Jiaojiao for a while.

    "Fortunately, I don't look thin, otherwise I have to clean up your dad." Mrs. Liu glanced around and confirmed that her little boy is not thin, and then she should be relieved. She was afraid that she would go out for the first time Ye Jiaojiao suffered from discomfort, motion sickness, etc. Fortunately, nothing happened.

    "Little boy, have you seen your brother Da Jiang? The capital is so fun, there are not many people, is it a lot more stylish than our small county, you tell me where you all went to play, eat What's the matter, let the milk know and understand." Mrs. Liu ignored her two sons and took Ye Jiaojiao's hand and went into the house.

    Mom, you left your two sons behind! ...

    "Jiangsu, you are back." This is the voice of the eldest wife Zhao. She heard the voice inside, and when she saw that her man and uncle were back, she hurried forward.

    "Jianjun, you are back." Qian also followed.

    Sure enough... Only the daughter-in-law still remembers her QAQ.

    When the Ye family heard the return of the three, they immediately became happy. The family asked about what happened to the three in Beijing, and started a twitter discussion.

    Unexpectedly, many villagers rushed over after hearing the news the next day. They had to listen to what they saw in the capital. Almost all the people in the village had never been out of the county in a lifetime, and the farthest one was probably their small county. No, I have never been to the city, let alone a place as far away as the capital.

    They were helpless from the villagers. Ye Jianjun and Ye Jianjun took turns to talk about the sights and food in the capital, and they sighed from time to time when they heard the spirits of the villagers.

    "Wow, can the train run so fast?"

    "Are there many cars on the road in the

    capital?"

    "The capital is so big?" "There are so many delicious foods in the capital."

    "I wish I could go there someday . Capital!"

    No matter what questions the villagers ask, the two brothers Ye Jianshe answered honestly. There are not many people in the village who have travelled far away. The farthest one from the old Ye’s family is the city they went to. Everyone brought a lot of fun.