Chapter 62. Years Later

Start from the beginning

    Ye Xiaohai went to the county for dinner. Who made him go to college? My colleagues in the factory used to ask him to go out for dinner. Some wanted to know how to go to college, or simply because he was admitted to college. He is emotionally connected.

    It just happened to go to the post office to ask if there was any letter from Ye Jiaojiao, because Ye Dajiang sent a letter to Ye Jiaojiao every time.

    "What, Da Jiang wrote, hurry up, little guy, look at what your eldest brother said in the letter, how are you recently, whether you have been admitted to college?" Old lady Liu said eagerly.

    "Okay, milk." Ye Jiaojiao stepped forward and took the letter in Ye Xiaohai's hand.

    "Huh? Why are there two?" Old lady Liu asked after reading the two letters Ye Jiaojiao had received.

    "There is another one from Gu Chen, which he wrote to his younger sister." Ye Xiaohai said with a smile.

    "Oh. He, thank you Jin Chen this time, thanks to the exercise book he sent you." When Mrs. Liu listened to Gu Jinchen, she immediately remembered the five sets of exercise books he had sent before the exam. This helped them. Very busy.

    "I know, milk, I have already written to thank Brother Jinchen, I will first read what the elder brother said in the letter, and then read the letter from Brother Jinchen." After Ye Jiaojiao finished speaking, she took out Ye Dajiang's letter. Started to look at it.

    The letter is not long, but it clarifies the main things.

    "Milk, my eldest brother said in the letter that he received the exercise book that we sent in the past. Thank you very much. In addition, he has applied for the military academy in Beijing and has successfully passed the examination. He is now going through the handover procedures and his position will be transferred directly to the military academy. , Is still a soldier in service, and they were awarded the rank of major as soon as they graduated from that school." Ye Jiaoxin looked behind and smiled happily.

    "Really!" Ye Baoguo looked at Ye Jiaojiao excitedly. He hadn't been awarded a military rank for so many years in the army, but his grandson General Qing was better than Lan, and he became a major once he graduated from college.     "Really, and the eldest brother also said that because of the many problems in the handover, he went directly to the military school in the capital to report after the handover. Then he can meet with Dahai and the others before the official start of school, because the military school is closed management as soon as the school starts.     He went out of the school." " Yes , he finally got admitted to the military academy. It should be based on the school system. At that time, let Da Jiang take the things prepared for Da Jiang, instead of mailing them." Liu Lao Said too happily.     "Hahahaha, my grandson was admitted to the military academy. Our old Ye family is the ancestors of glory. In a few days, I must go and thank our ancestors for blessing." Ye Baoguo clapped his hands happily.     "What are you talking about? Don't worry about this now. Don't add confusion to this knot." Old lady Liu nervously pulled Laye Baoguo.     Although the days of the revolution are over, she is afraid of a resurgence. A few grandsons are going to report soon, so it's better to be careful.     "I know, I know, don't say it." Ye Baoguo waved his hand quickly, he was so happy that he was talking nonsense.     Ye Jiaojiao was also very happy to see her grandpa so happy. Looking at the other letter in her hand, Ye Jiaojiao opened it silently. Since Gu Jinchen left, she has communicated with Ye Jiaojiao every month.     Later, I stopped writing for a while, and it took a long time before I wrote again. Ye Jiaojiao knew that Gu Jinchen had also joined the army.     The Ye family didn't say anything about the two communicating with each other. They were always two children. They had such a relationship between brother and sister, so they didn't think much about it.