Chapter 58. The Day the College Entrance Exam

Start from the beginning

    "The hot water inside can be kept for several hours. Now the weather is so cold outside. You drink it on the road. If you finish drinking it, you can ask someone to borrow some hot water. You can even give it money, but don’t let it be cold. My grandchildren.” Mrs. Liu exhorted, drinking some hot water is most comfortable in this weather.

    "I see, mom." Ye Jianshe nodded and said he understood.

    All the candidates who took the college entrance examination were ready, everyone gathered at the entrance of the village, waiting for the captain to finish the name, and then boarded the bullock cart and set off.

    The ox cart swayed to the county town. One ox cart was definitely not enough. The captain used both the ox cart in the team and Zhang Laosan’s ox cart. In addition, he requisitioned a household in the village to buy cattle in recent years. People’s cattle make bullock carts.

    After all, there are a lot of examinees in their village, and some parents of examinees will follow one or two. This is a large number. Even if three bullock carts are used, they are still crowded together. Fortunately, the weather is cold and one is quite warm.

    When we arrived at the examination room in the county town, there were so many people. Not only the examinees but also their parents, some of the whole family came. After the adults sent their children into the examination room, they did not leave in the winter, and they just waited outside the examination room. There are still many parents who are the same, and the water surrounding the entire examination room is blocked. If it weren't for the staff transferred from the armed forces of the county to maintain order, I am afraid that even the candidates would not be able to enter.

    "Ocean, Xiaohai, Xiaojiang, Dahe, don't be nervous after entering the examination room."

    "Yes, we will all be waiting for you to come out."

    "Take the exam well, read the questions carefully, and try to get admitted to the university."

    Ye The three Jianshe brothers approached the examination room and told the juniors.

    "Dad, how worried you are about me, don't worry, we have done so many exercises, and we will definitely be able to pass the

    exam this time." Ye Xiaojiang said very confidently, his foundation was not bad at first. During this period of hard review, and with the help of my younger sister, I will definitely be able to come back from the college entrance examination.

    "Don't be careless, you must read the examination questions carefully during the exam, and check the test paper again after you finish writing. You must answer the questions carefully and don't miss the questions." Ye Jianshe said.

    "Second uncle, don't worry, we must read the question carefully." Ye Xiaohai said.

    "You guys must work hard to get a college student and come back. Your uncle and I are not able to get into a university anymore. It's up to you to get into a university, so that we can be the dads of college students. "Ye Jiandang said in a joke.

    "Uncle San, just wait. We will definitely take a college entrance exam and let you be the fathers of college students, hahaha." Ye Xiaojiang said with a smile.