Xieyao Yao took the initiative to set the book in front of Fang Xiaoyun and another youth said: "When I and a group of youth, review together."

    Fang Xiaoyun face slightly changed quickly said: "Yaoyao you think clearly, when the blue after all ......"

    words She was interrupted before finishing saying, "Now the college entrance examination is about to take place, so you should put your mind on reviewing." Xie Yaoyao cast a glance at Fang Xiaoyun, but did not speak.

    Fang Xiaoyun: "You..."

    In this way, the review of the educated youth point slowly began. In order to facilitate the review, Xie Yaoyao took the initiative to move to Shiqing's sundries room. The two used a set of books to review hard. At first, Xie Yaoyao did not understand. The place is also embarrassed to ask Shiqing.

    When Shi Qing saw Xie Yaoyao's review and stopped, he actively asked the reason, and helped Xie Yaoyao to answer when he found out. The relationship between the two people became closer with each passing day.

    Ye Jiandong came back from the county seat this day, carrying a package in his hand, and came to the old Ye's house.

    As soon as he entered the door, Ye Jiandong said, "Jiaojiao, I have your letter and package."

    "It's a package from the little boy, give it to me. She is studying with her brothers now." Old lady Liu walked out and took it. The package.

    Waited to hear the leaves are learning, Ye Jiandong wondering:. "I seem to remember waited until junior high school, right, loud noise, and she would also like to participate in the college entrance examination," "No,

    it's not closed yet waited at home all right, simply Study with her brothers." Mrs. Liu waved her hand and said.

    "Oh, okay, I will leave when the package is delivered." Ye Jiandong said hello and left.

    Recently, the county has issued a very powerful review question, which is difficult to buy. Ye Jiandong ran to the county bookstore a few times, but didn’t buy it. I was anxious. I was thinking about whether to go to the city to see if there is any. After all, Do a few more review questions for the college entrance examination, and you may get a little more points.

    The two sons of his family were unable to ask for leave. Finally, Ye Jiandong gritted his teeth and decisively asked the children to quit their jobs and go home to take the college entrance examination. This was also because his children had good grades in high school. The two children also love to study, so Ye Jiandong can be ruthless. Give up the iron rice bowl of the county.

    Now that the two children are studying hard at home, Ye Jiandong is thinking about buying this set of books, not only for his own children, but also for children in the village.

    Old lady Liu carried the package and walked quietly to the children's study room. There were only two sets of books. In order to facilitate everyone's study and discussion, she stayed in the same room to review every day.

    Recently, a few brothers discovered that their baby sister’s knowledge is better than that of the school teacher.

    The thing is like this, I have a good foundation, but there are still some things that I don’t know, so I will think about finding a teacher to solve it, but recently there are too many problems to solve, especially those with a bad foundation, and they need everything. The teacher repeated it, and Ye Dahai couldn't get in at all.

    Ye Jiaojiao couldn’t see that her brothers’ problems were not answered.

    She immediately used the knowledge she had learned in her previous life to give her elder brothers some guidance. Then... Ye Dahai found out that her sister was all right, and The explanation is easier than what the teacher said, so... it became a state where Ye Jiaojiao and the four were studying together. As for the younger sister, she knew the knowledge of high school well before she was in high school. The four brothers controlled by the younger sister attributed it to the younger sister. It's a fairy going down to the earth, everything will do, unconditionally trust her sister.

    Old lady Liu carried the package and walked to the door of the room. She knocked on the door and waited for the reply from the people inside. Now the children are in the critical period, and adults will not be easily disturbed. The     siblings are reading and hearing The knock on the door stopped what she was doing. Ye Jiaojiao got up and planned to open the door. Ye Xiaojiang rushed to open the door first, "Sister, sit down and I will open the door." After speaking, he opened the door.     "Milk, what's the matter?" Ye Xiaojiang asked as soon as she opened the door and saw Mrs. Liu.     "Uncle Jiandong took back a parcel from the county seat to Xiao Guaiguai." Mrs. Liu mentioned the things in her hands.     "Ah, sister, could it be from the eldest brother?" Ye Xiaojiang took it.     The room is not big, Ye Jiaojiao quickly stood up when she heard the sound, "Is it my package?"     "Yes, sister, open it to see what it is." Ye Xiaojiang carried the package and walked back to the room.

    "Yeah."

    Ye Jiaojiao slowly opened the small package, and a letter fell out. Ye Jiaojiao picked it up and looked at it. It was Gu Jinchen's letter.

    Gu Jinchen said in the letter that he would take the college entrance examination and sent several sets of exercise books to Ye Jiaojiao's brothers, wishing them good results.

    "Sister, this is...this is" Ye Xiaojiang's surprised voice came.

    Ye Jiaojiao saw that it was actually a popular exercise book in the county town recently. Uncle Jiandong went to the county town every day to buy it, but he didn't buy it.

    "Wow, there are five sets. Now we are more sure of going to college." Ye Xiaohai said in surprise.

    "Uncle Jiandong is also waiting for this book recently. We have so many sets. We must take a few sets out. Otherwise, the villagers will know that we have this book, but it is hidden and tucked away. He may not be able to say what we are behind." Said the sea.

    "Then eldest brother, how do you allocate this?" Ye Dahe asked,

    "There are five sets of books here, one of which must be sent to Dajiang, and the remaining four sets, we will keep two sets, one set for Uncle Jiandong, he The two brothers, Dayang Xiaoyang, also resigned and went home to review. The remaining set was handed over to Uncle Jiandong, who asked him to explain to the school teachers and explain to the students. If necessary, you can copy it down by hand."

    Ye Dahai flipped through the pages . The book is not very thick. If you try to copy the book, you should be able to copy it in two or three days.

    "Brother's idea is     fine ."

    "Yeah." After

a few people discussed, they followed this method to deliver the book. Ye Jiaojiao also mailed the book to her eldest brother Ye Dajiang, and wrote to Gu Jinchen to thank him.

    The next step is to sprint time with all strength, every minute and every second is quite precious, just to soar into the sky during the college entrance examination and get admitted to the university.