Chapter 56. The Importance of Books

Start from the beginning

    No matter how you say it in the village, it belongs to the folks in the village. When everyone is short of textbooks, everyone in his family has children. No matter how simple the villagers are, there will be a lot of gossip. Instead of doing this, it is better to sell.

    Anyway, he believes that his grandchildren will definitely be able to test him for a university.

    "Uncle, thank you so much. I must tell the folks about your love." Ye Jiandong glanced at Ye Baoguo gratefully.

    Now that there are not many books from anyone, he is really grateful to be able to squeeze out a few sets of books to the children in the village at this time.

    He didn't throw away the books of his two children. He planned to also give out one set to the village so that the two children would take turns to read one set of books. Unexpectedly, his uncle would take it out first.

    "Cousin, I guess this book won't be enough. Why don't you ask the school teacher to teach the most basic lectures, let students take notes, share books, and ask the teacher if you don’t understand. Okay, let’s freely form a team, or form a study group to help each other learn, collect what you don’t understand, and arrange a unified teacher to explain, so that it will not delay everyone's progress." Ye Jianjun proposed.

    The children in my own family must belong to the one with a good foundation. If they study with the children in the village, they will definitely be affected. It is better to study separately.

    "Okay, that's a good idea." Ye Jiandong turned his head and said to the brothers Ye Dahai, "Ocean, Xiaohai, you two are fast enough, should you ask for leave and go back to the village for review?"

    For his nephew who works in these two counties, Ye Jiandong It has a good impression. It is not easy to serve iron rice bowls now.

    "Cousin, we all resigned." Ye Dahai said.

    "Huh, you two resigned? The county's job is so good, how many people can't do it, you just quit."

    Ye Jiandong was shocked, and the county's job didn't do it...

    " My cousin, we are also going to take the college entrance examination and take a college student back."

    "Then you can't ask for a leave, and you can continue to work in the county without getting admitted, and you won't lose this iron job." Ye Jiandong sighed.

    His two boys are also working in the county town. Although they are not as good as the Dahai brothers, they are still an iron job. He doesn't know how happy he is.

    This time the college entrance examination is restored, he also plans to let the two brothers take the exam. If this is admitted to the university, it will be different.

    But I never thought of letting my two sons resign and go home like this. This is an iron rice bowl, the kind with a monthly salary of dozens of dollars, how much money you get in a year!

    "Cousin, now that the news of the college entrance examination comes out, many people in the factory have asked for leave to take the college entrance examination. Nowadays, the factory is understaffed and is not allowed to ask for leave. How can you concentrate on studying if you do not ask for leave? It is better to give up and concentrate on the college entrance examination. . " "

    you two kid, you will be willing to pay this month dozens? hundreds of the young say, this is now comparable rural family annual income of a lot of it. "     rural family was a year of hard labor One or two hundred yuan, but the workers start at two hundred yuan. If a worker is hired from a family, it would be a few hundred yuan more.     "Cousin, what's the reluctance? As long as we can enter the university, maybe we can earn one hundred, two hundred a month, do we still care about the dozens now?" Ye Xiaojiang said with a confident expression.     Grandpa said that he would give them three college entrance examinations. He didn't believe that they failed the exam three times.     Ye Jiandong was silent. He thought of his two sons, who used to have good grades in school, but unfortunately there was no college entrance examination at that time.     Finally, the two sons ran into the county's recruitment, and had an iron rice bowl. They cost dozens of dollars a month, so he just gave up, and he was really reluctant to bear it.     But I thought about it again, my son was good at studying at the beginning, and he didn't throw away any books at home. If his son can get into college, what would be the iron rice bowl of the county seat.

    No, he has to go back to discuss and discuss, and ask his sons to see if they can both study and work. It really doesn’t work. See if the foundation is still there. If the son still has the same good grades, it’s not. Don't resign and concentrate on the college entrance examination.

    "Well, you brothers are still courageous, and the cousin can't match it." Ye Jiandong sighed.

    I don't know how his uncle educates the children. These two are sensible and filial, and they are good at learning.

    "Jiandong, you should also listen to the children's thoughts." Ye Baoguo said.

    "Understood, uncle, then I'll leave first, and I'll see if the people who went to the county seat to buy books have come back. If they don't, I have to make plans again." Ye Jiandong got up and planned to leave.

    If there are not enough books at this time, the children can only copy the textbooks. What can be done? How to learn without textbooks.

    At the same time, the educated youth were anxious. They all went to the countryside in compliance with the policy. They didn't bring a few books when they went to the countryside. The books are heavy and they are not practical in the countryside, so not many people bring them.

    Now that the college entrance examination has resumed, this book is particularly important. They also heard that the captain had sent someone into the county to buy the book, and they didn't know if they could buy it.

    Even if you buy it, the village books will probably be provided to the villagers first, and they can only stay behind.

    The educated youths in the educated youth spots are all anxious, lest they fail the college entrance examination because of the lack of books, some educated youths are still writing letters, hoping to send them home so that their families can send their books.

    Fang Xiaoyun seemed particularly anxious. Her family's situation was not good, and her family was poor. Her books were probably sold as scraps long ago, so she didn't waste time writing letters wherever she could find them.

    The most urgent task was to find a way to get the book first. Thinking of that, Fang Xiaoyun couldn't care about other things, so she ran straight out. She was going to ask the captain to issue a certificate and go to the county to buy books. The county would go to the city without her.

    She must have a book, so that she can be sure of taking the college entrance examination. As long as she can be admitted to the university, she will be able to fly out of the chicken coop in this life, and her future will be bright in the future.