2

I smile to myself and he sent me the text. The bell rings and Jasper meets us and holds my hand as we walk to Statistics. We spent the next hour doing equations and taking notes. The bell rings and we walk to our lockers and I drop off books and I see Mike come over and I say, "Hi, Mike."

He asks, "Are you and Jasper together?"

I smile and say, "Yep!"

He frowns deeply and walks away as Jasper comes back over to me. We walk to my car and I place my bag inside and say, "Do you want a ride?"

He asks, "Are you coming over?"

I nod and he then nods. We get in and I drive over to there place and Jasper asks, "Do you want me to drive? We'll be there in like three minutes."

I say, "Sure."

I slow to a stop and we switch spots and he zooms off and I hold his hand as he drives to his place at like 95 mph. We got there in 4 minutes. I say as I get out of my car, "Jazz, we got here in 4 minutes."

He cages me into the side of my car and he says, "I believe it was 3 and a half minutes to get here."

I say, "I timed it."

It was 3:58 and he says, "Not entirely 4 minutes yet, Darlin'."

I've had enough and I pull him into a kiss and run my fingers into his hair and his hands encircle my waist and pulls me closer. He pulls away from the kiss so I can breathe and he asks in his southern accent, "What was that about baby?"

I shiver and say, "I wanted to."

Edward says, "Jasper, you have no idea how much she wanted to."

He looks at me and I hide my face in his chest. He picks me up and walks inside. I wrap my legs around his waist and I say, "Hi Esme. Bye Esme."

She says, "Hi and bye Sweetheart."

Jasper takes me to his room and sets me down and I go and look out his window. He comes up behind me and holds me. He says, "You have no idea how long I've waited to find you Darlin'."

I ask cheekily, "Can I guess?"

He chuckles and says, "Sure."

I say, "200 years."

He says, "You are close. I've waited including the 19 years I was a human about 160 years."

I say, "Damn grandpa. That would mean you could've fought in the Civil War."

He says, "I did. I was the youngest Confederate major in the war. I'm from Texas if you didn't know that from the accent."

I say, "I knew it was Southern. But the accent's hot."

Jasper takes off his sweatshirt and I take it from him and he unbutton's his sleeves and I see the bite marks on his arms. I get curious and unbutton his shirt and take it off and walk around him and trace some on his back and he pulls me back in front of him. I trace the ones on his biceps and he chuckles at me. He says, "I got all of these after I was turned by Maria. I was riding in Texas at Gavelston and we were evacuating the women and children and I stopped and offered my aid and she bit me and I woke up from the change three days later as a part of her newborn army. My confederate training wasn't of use to me at all but I never lost a fight. Maria used me for many things..."

I interupt, "She used you for sex, didn't she?"

He nods and says, "She was very manipulative and very good at using my power against me. She made me believe she loved me when she used me. I felt everyone's emotions as I beheaded them when they weren't of use anymore."

I hold him to me and I say, "You hate these bite marks don't you?"

I look up to him and he nods. I reply, "You have no idea how hot they are. You are very strong Jasper, embrace them. They are a part of your life."

Jasper says, "You are apart of my life."

I lay my head against his chest and we just sway in his room. He picks me up and I trace the ones on his neck. I lean down and place a kiss on it and his hold tightens. He says, "They really turn you on."

I whisper, "So do your muscles. I can feel them move."

I plant another kiss on his lips and tangle my fingers in his hair and he backs me into the wall as he kisses me. He gets a little rougher with me and I moan lightly and he shoves his tongue into my mouth and explores. I tug on his hair and he releases a deep moan in my mouth and Emmett asks, "What the hell are you two doing?"

Jasper growls in my mouth and I try to squeeze my thighs together and I feel him smirking. He pulls away and says, "Leaving."

Jasper keeps a tight hold on me and jumps out of his window and runs into the forest and then climbs up a tree. He says, "Baby, you know I can't be very rough with you."

I ask, "What if I tease the shit out of you?"

He smacked my ass and I yelp. He says, "No. I don't want to accidently kill you. I need you more than you'll ever know."

I say, "Awe, jazzy. I need you too."

He leans in and kisses me softly. My phone buzzes and I pout and he mumbles against my lips, "Leave your window open, Darlin'."

I nod and he runs us back and jumps into his room. I steal his sweatshirt and put it on. He pulls me back to him and kisses me softly and says, "Bye, Darlin'."

I smile and say, "I'll see you tomorrow Jazzy poo."

He scowls and I hear Emmett laugh. Jasper warns, "Nikkie..."

I walk away from him and sway my hips more and he slams us against the wall and says, "Stop teasing me."

I ask, "What do you mean?"

He groans in my neck and growls out, "You know exactly what I mean."

I giggle at him and run my fingers through his hair and he kisses my neck softly. He kisses up my neck to my jaw and places a sweet kiss on my lips and pulls away. I take my keys from him and say, "Bye Jasper."

His eyes got darker and he says huskily in my ear, "Bye, Nikkie."