She was already too lazy to deal with Ye Zhaodi, who had a problem with her brain.

    "You..." Ye Zhaodi didn't expect that she would beg Ye Jiaojiao like this. She even said that, her face flushed with anger, but Ye Jiaojiao had already gone far away and could only go home first.

    "Milk, I beg you, don't marry me out, I can work, I can do all the work in the field, I can do all the work in the house, I beg you, don't marry me out."

    Ye Zhaodi heard as soon as he entered the door. With the sad voice of sister Ye Laidi, Ye Zhaodi hurriedly opened the door and walked in.

    "Sister..." I saw Ye Laidi kneeling in front of Old Lady Zheng in the hall, begging bitterly, while Old Lady Zheng looked impatient.

    "Sister, what's the matter with you?" Ye Zhaodi walked in, but didn't dare to go and help the eldest sister.

    "Woo, Niu wants to marry me, marry a fool." Ye Laidi couldn't help crying bitterly.

    It turned out that the matchmaker brought the man’s family to look at him. Ye Laidi only saw the man at this moment. His eyes were slanted, and the corners of his mouth were still drooling. He couldn’t speak clearly. Ye Laidi’s face pale in fright. I can't say anything.

    Until the other party gave her 100 yuan for milk, and then left with satisfaction, Ye Laidi didn't know that her milk was going to marry her to a fool, so she begged her milk not to let her marry a fool.

    "Why, I'm your milk, I can't do anything about you anymore. Besides, what's wrong with a fool, people are only this son, as long as you give birth to their family a son, all the good things in this family are not yours. , In the future, there will be places where you can enjoy your blessings." The old lady Zheng gave her granddaughter a sideways glance.

    "Milk, I don't want it, I don't want it." Ye Laidi couldn't stop tears.

    "If you have any questions, you just stay at home honestly for me, waiting to get married, otherwise, be careful that I smoke you." The old lady Zheng finished speaking in a vicious voice, and directly pushed Ye Laidi away and walked out.

    "Milk..." Ye Laidi cried helplessly.

    "Eldest sister..." Ye Zhaodi stepped forward to help Ye Laidi.

    "Zhaodi, what should I do..." Ye Laidi burst into tears.

    Her life has just begun, has she reached a dead end? She has adapted to the habit of being unfavored in this home since she was a child, being beaten and scolded.

    But why did you still treat her this way? Marry her to a fool. Today, when I saw the man opposite with his slanted eyes, Ye Laidi couldn't imagine how she would survive if she was with such a man in the future.

    There are only two sisters left in the hall now, "Sister, or you can escape." Ye Zhaodi whispered in Ye Laidi's ear.

    "What? Escape?" Ye Laidi looked at his sister with teary eyes and fled?

    "Well, the family nurse has the final say. Since she has decided to let you marry that fool, she won't change her mind. Why don't you run out of this house? I heard that the outside world is not so strict. Going out, even begging for food is better than staying at this house." Ye Zhaodi squeezed her elder sister's hand, and now there is only one way. As long as the eldest sister runs away, the milk can't let the eldest sister marry a fool.

    "But...but..." Ye Laidi hesitated and escaped... She hadn't even gone out to the village since she was a child, and she hadn't gone to school, so how did she escape?

    "Eldest sister, if you don't escape, you have to marry the fool. Now there is only one way. Either escape or marry the fool." Ye Zhaodi also knows to escape. I am afraid that life will be worse than at home. , But if you marry a fool, won't it be ruined in the next half of your life, will you have a good life at that time!

    "I, I'll think about it, I'll think about it again." Ye Laidi lowered her head and thought, she didn't want to marry a fool, but she could escape...

    Ye Zhaodi didn't say anything, and helped her sister to go back to the room.

    Within a few days, the people in Beicheng Village learned that Ye Laidi, the granddaughter of Old Lady Zheng's family, was married and married in a village far away. The villagers didn't know what was going on.

    I only know that Mrs. Zheng is smiling when he walks recently. Whenever she meets people, she tells her granddaughter to see a good relationship, and the people who listen to it just sneered. Your granddaughter does not treat your granddaughter as a grandchild. Can find a good person.

    Moreover, her granddaughter is only 15 years old, no matter how patriarchal people are, they will not marry their unborn granddaughter.

    Regardless of what others think, Mrs. Zheng is very enthusiastic as long as she thinks of the 200 yuan she will get right away.

    Originally, she didn’t want to show her granddaughter so early. She also pointed to her granddaughter to work for a few more years. Everyone in the family knows to be lazy. When the farm is busy, it hurts either here or there. I don’t want to be lazy. Work.

    As a result, their family is the worst living in the village. Seeing that the enemy, Mrs. Liu, has built a house and bought a bicycle, and life can still refer to the white rice and big steamed buns every day. Poorly, I have a meal and eat. They are all hard-boiled grains.

    Then I thought of showing my granddaughter to my granddaughter first, and got a gift to recommend that my granddaughter was still young, and she would stay for a few years to work before marrying.

    Who knows that the fool’s family is willing to pay 200 yuan, as long as her family is allowed to marry as soon as possible, 200 yuan will be given as a gift, don’t marry, you must know that the common gift in the village now is only a few dozen yuan, and her granddaughter only pays 200 yuan. It's a block, can make her happy.

    When she heard that there was 200 yuan, she immediately agreed, regardless of whether the granddaughter was willing or not, a joke, she has raised Ye Laidi for so many years, and has been in her house for so many years. It is time for her to repay her.

    It's a pity that the other party only gave 100 yuan first, and the remaining 100 would have to be given to the bride on the day of the wedding. Thinking that there was an extra 200 yuan in her hand, the old lady Zheng walked happily with a lot of air.

    There are also two granddaughters in the family. If one person pays another 200 yuan as a gift, then their family will have a large income. Then they can renovate the family house first, and then tell their dear grandson Xiaobao a good daughter-in-law. There is a lot of money left!

    The other two granddaughters are still young and can work for the family for a few more years. If you live this day, then you have hope!