💚 'I Hope Gaege Is Okay' 💚

I woke up with a startle, having had a nightmare. I looked around to see the boys sleeping how I had left them, looking weak and tired even though they were sleeping. Banging often broke out from outside of the door which kept waking me up but I now chose to ignore. The lock was soon undone from the door, leading the boys to jump to life. Gaege looked to me as soon as he sat up, his eyes meeting mine. We then turned to see Lannan and Tannar stood in the doorway, guns in their hands.
"Come here, Midget." Lannan spoke, his eyes staring into my own. I staggered to my feet, Gaege jumping immediately to his.
"No." Gaege spoke, Lannan laughing.
"You don't have a choice, mate. Maiya, now!" Lannan boomed, myself shuffling over, until Gaege grabbed my hand.
"She's not going!" He shouted, gripping my hand tight. Tannar and Lannan glanced to one another before Lannan pointed his gun to the floor, shooting Gaege in the leg. He dropped to the floor, shouting and crying in pain as I stood there, helplessly.
"No!" I cried until Tannar stormed over, grabbing my hand and pulling me outside.
"He'll be fine it was only his leg!" She whined as I began to cry, uncontrollably.

I was soon escorted to a car which Lannan drove, Tannar staying back with the others. We drove in silence as I sat, handcuffed to the seat in front of me. I looked out of the window, my tears in sync with the rain drizzling outside. My thoughts wondered back to Gaege and what pain he must me going through. We soon arrived outside of a familiar house, the Purple Gang Mansion. My eyes clouded once more as I looked upon the place I once called home. I was dragged inside by Lannan and greeted by Dom and Eric at the door. Their eyes widened and jaws dropped, clearly not expecting me.
"What's she doing here?" Dom growled, Eric's eyes not leaving mine.
"That doesn't matter." Lannan spoke, "just take her to the basement."
"No!" I cried, "take me back! He needs me! He could die!"
"Who?" Eric asked, glancing between me and Lannan as Dom took a hold of me.
"Juicy! He's got-" my mouth was covered by Lannan who's gun then pointed into my stomach as he stood inches away from me.
"L-Lannan?" Dom stuttered, sensing something was wrong.
"It doesn't matter!" Lannan snapped, shoving my mouth away from his hand, "just take her!"
The two nodded, dragging me to a dark room below the kitchen.
"Guys, please!" I cried, tears streaming down my cheeks as they tied my hands and legs.
"Shut up." Eric muttered, but I knew I had to make them listen.
"No!" I shouted, the two stopping and looking into my eyes, "Lannan has Green Gang trapped in some old warehouse! He is the reason there is a rivalry. Him and Tans have been working together for years! They pretended to hate each other and made up the rumor that Green Gang were going to betray you!"
"W-we betrayed them?" Eric muttered, his eyes falling to the floor. I nodded my head, looking to the two with pleading eyes.
"You don't need to join me, you don't need to like me. Please, just help me help them. Juicy's been shot, I need to help them!"
"Fine." Dom muttered, before crouching to my height, "is there anyone at the mansion?"
"Yeah! Smashing!" I muttered. He must be worried sick!
"Next time Lannan leaves, we'll take you to tell Smashing, okay?"
"Thanks, Dom." I smiled, a soft smile forming on his face. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my neck, burying his head into my own.
"You're still my sister, I love you, man." He whispers, my eyes filling with tears as I tilted my head as I couldn't wrap my arms around him. Eric then walked around the back of me, resting his head on the other side of my neck.
"I've missed you two." I muttered, the two pulling away and smiling.
"Ditto." Dom smiled, before he and Eric left me alone.

Soon, the door swung open, this time Drew walking in. My eyes met mine before I quickly looked away, ashamed of what I had done to him. He had always been the most protective and concerned of me. His feet steps grew louder, each time another tear fell. I soon looked up, only to see him smile softly.
"Drew-" I began to speak, but was soon cut off by his arms wrapping around me. A smile made its way onto my face as I felt him squeeze tighter before letting go. His eyes now met mine once more, still smiling, sweetly.
"I've missed you." He beamed, myself nodding. Suddenly, his face went stern.
"Now," he spoke, deeply, "what is Lannan up to?"
I took in a deep breath before speaking, again.
"He's Tans' sister." I spat out, his eyes widening.
"What?" He whispered, running his hand through his hair.
"I know." I sighed, "they started the rumor about Green Gang betraying Purple Gang. Green weren't going to do anything! He also threw a rock through our window, calling me a traitor. Now, he has Gollum, Fairybread, Mexorcist, Narrator and Juicy locked up in some warehouse! He shot Juicy's leg. I can't leave him there, Drew, I love him!"
I was crying at this point, tears rushing down my cheeks, which Drew brushed away for me.
"Don't cry, don't cry." He whispered, leaning closer to make solute no one could hear, "Eric told me the plan. We'll help them I promise!"
"Thank you." I smiled, Drew standing up, smiling.
"Don't think I'm doing this for them, though!" He told me seriously, "I'm doing this for you!"
"I know." I smiled, him nodding and leaving me alone with only my thoughts and worries. My final thoughts being 'I hope Gaege is okay' before falling asleep.