💚 'They Should Be Back By Now' 💚

After I helped Josh cover the hole in the window, I heard footsteps behind me.
"We're going out!" Gaege called before hugging me.
"Where are you going Tannar?" Mully frowned, leaning against the kitchen counter.
"Out." She called before opening the door and climbing into her car.
"Later!" Eddie sang as he, Grant and Gaege left soon after.
"Maiya." Josh muttered, "come to my office, please."
I groaned and followed him, Mully nodding and walking in with us.
"If this is about you two, I haven't told anyone." I sighed, slouching on the seat in front of Josh.
"You deserve an explanation." Mully smiled, sitting on the desk.
"I'm listening." I hummed, swinging in the chair.
"We love each other, Maiya." Josh smiled, taking hold of Mully's hand, "we realised a long time ago. Mully was in a relationship with her just for the sake of it cause she would pester him until he did. If he breaks up with her she'll leave Green Gang, Maiya! We can't afford to lose her!"
"I get it." I sighed, "you just need to be more careful."
"We will." Josh smiled, standing up and leading us out of the door.

Hours passed and the boys and Tannar still hadn't came back yet. I sat in the living room, my foot bouncing in anxiousness.
"They should be back by now." Josh muttered to himself as he stormed into the room, pacing around the room.
"I'm going to find them." I spoke, climbing to my feet.
"Are you crazy?!" Josh cried, "we don't know where they are and I'm not letting you go out just to get hurt!"
"I'll be fine." I told him, grabbing his car keys and throwing them to his chest, "come on, we're going."
With this I quickly ran to Smashing who gave us a gun and some other things we may need. Just as Josh and I were about to leave, however, Smashing jumped to his feet.
"Guys!" He exclaimed, Josh and I stopping in our tracks, "I'm getting a video message from Gaege's phone!"
"Answer it!" I cried, running to the back of Smashing's chair. He did so, revealing Gaege, Grant and Eddie all tied in chairs, looking bruised, bloodied and beaten.
"No!" I cried, Josh's eyes widening in shock and anger.
"Mully!" He called, the boy soon running in.
"What?" He sighed, catching his breath.
"T-the boys." I muttered to him, pointing to Smashing's screen. Our camera and microphone was muted, thankfully, as we began to cry and shout.
"Do these boys look familiar?" A voice spoke from the call. They were using a voice changer, allowing their voice to sound deep and unrecognizable.
"Well," the person spoke once more, "if you want them back, come to the abandoned factory near Bridge Street. It's around eleven minutes away from you. Bring the girl, too. And if you don't," the person pulled out a gun which you could see in the corner, pointed to Gaege, "then you'll never see them again!"
With this, the call ended, leaving all of us in silence. Tears pricked my eyes as a few soon drifted down my cheeks. The thought of them hurt and me not being able to help them made me feel sick. I quickly brushed away my tears and took a deep, shaky breath before speaking once more.
"Come on." I spoke in a raspy voice to Josh and Mully, who's eyes were still fixed on the now blank screen.
"Yeah." Josh finally spoke, before taking Mully's hand in one hand and mine in the other and walking us to his car.
"Do you know where that factory is?" I asked, climbing in the back seat as Josh had instructed. He and Mully were in the front, though they sat in silence and their eyes never met one another's.
"Yeah." Josh answered, "it's where we first met Tannar." I nodded, thankful he knew where we were going.

The drive was long and the silence allowed me to think. To think what could to happening to Gaege? To Eddie? To Grant? I loved them so much, I can't lose any of them! Not now. Not after I'd fought hard to stand by their side.
"There it is." Mully finally spoke, I looked up to see an eerie and creepy looking building resting on a hill. By now, it was dark so not many people were around. Not that they would come around here. Baker Street is known for smaller gangs than ours and is ridden with drugs and diseases. We drives through their dark and depressing streets, looking out to the barking dogs and arguing people. I saw some fighting and others crying, making my mood worse. I was worried what they would do. Usually, a car like Josh's doesn't drive through streets like this. As soon as they saw it was expensive, they could shoot or shout or thieve and I know we'd be outnumbered if that did happen. We soon got out, thankfully no harm done. Josh told me it was because of his number plate: GR33N G4NG. They know who we are so they know there'd be hell to pay if they messed with us. I wished this person with the boys knew the same. Soon, Josh turned left to travel up the hill. I looked out of my window to see a dodgy-looking parking space outside of the building.
"Maiya, you stay in the car." Josh told me, turning in his seat to look at me. Suddenly, I saw someone stood behind him, their hand placed on Josh's door handle, I saw another on Mully's.
"Guys!" I tried to shout, but it was too late, the people had opened the car and dragged the boys out.
"No!" I whispered, climbing out of the car. I don't think they saw me, thankfully. I took out my gun and held it out, sneaking across the car park to the factory. As I got to the entrance I heard a voice shout as they slapped someone, by the sounds of it. My eyes widened as I recognized the voice.
"It can't be." I thought. I tilted my head to look through the doorway to see exactly who I thought so.
"Traitor." I muttered.