💚'From Then On, I Knew I Hated Green Gang. All Of Them' 💚

As I sat on my phone, I noticed the purple light flashing in the corner of my room.
"Lannan wants me." I muttered. I stood up from my bed, seeing Eric and Drew also come out of their rooms. We all looked to one another, confused as we made our way downstairs to Lannan's office. It was always him, ever since I was little, who would tell us what we needed to do. I had always found this strange as he was only second in command. Through all of my years in Purple Gang, I'd never seen Boss. I don't even know their name, what they look like. The only person who does is Lannan and he's never told any of us anything. When we entered, he was swinging around in his chair, as always.
"Ah!" He smiled, stopping his chair to face us, "I'm going to need you three to go out today. Daz saw one of Green Gang snooping around this area, I want you to take a look and get rid of them."
"Yes, sir!" I smiled, going to Dom and Daz to get a gun and other things, Eric and Drew following.
"Take it easy, Midget." Eric told me, "you need to stop thinking of these things as a game."
"What am I supposed to think of it as? Reality? Work? Boring!" I laughed, strutting into the tech room.
"Hey! Here she is!" Dom beamed, handing me my hand pistol which I hid behind my jacket, in my belt.
"You look like a cowboy." Drew smirked, grabbing himself a gun.
"Shut up, I do not." I laughed, "I look like a gangsta!"
Eric snorted, grabbing himself a gun and giggling to my comment.
"What?" I frowned, turning to him whilst taking an emergency tracker. It was designed by Dom for when any of us were in danger. We just put our finger print on it and the others who have activated theirs get a notification on their phone which will show a map, allowing them to track us down and help.
"You? A gangsta?" Eric wheezed.
"I'm in a gang!" I exclaimed, "making me-"
"Making you a fighter." Drew told me, "now, let's go." I hugged both Dom and Daz before leaving with the others. They were all like my brothers, apart from Lannan, who was pretty much my dad.

It was Drew and Eric who found me. I was only 12 and my parents couldn't take care of me so I ran away. I was sat in a dark alley way behind a bin, barely sleeping. Cold, weak and tired, I lay there, longing for help and shelter and that's what I got. I looked up to see a 28 and a 17 year old looking down to me. They took me to the mansion and showed Lannan who took me under his wing and let me stay. The only person who had room for me to stay was Dom so we became room mates which I was the most comfortable with as he was the closest to my age. I will admit, I did have a crush on him which I soon grew out of as we became more like siblings than lovers. When I was 15, Lannan explained what the situation was leading me to follow Drew and Eric. I would always stick with Drew as he was very overprotective. He would never let me go off on my own. I was told of our rival gang, Green Gang. They consist of Gollum, Fairybread, Mexorcist, Narrator, Juicy, Smashing and Tans. I know what they look like as I've seen them in the tech room and Lannan's room. The only Green Gang members I have seen is Tans as she and Lannan once had the most terrifying fight I had ever witnessed. She shot him in the side leading him to be in hospital for a month. The other is Gollum as he came to pull Tans away. As he did, I shot his shoulder when they were running away. For that, I officially earned my Purple Gang ring which we all wear on our middle finger on our right hand. It is silver with a large circular base at the front. On the base it has a purple gem in the middle and snakes engraved around it. Lannan gave me it when he came out of hospital which I hated. I remember visiting him in those terrifying hospital rooms. From then on, I knew I hated Green Gang. All of them.

The three of us wandered to the opening gate of the mansion.
"I'll go right, one of you go straight and one go left." I told the two, setting off to the right, Drew stopping me.
"Woah, woah, woah!" He called, grabbing my hand and turning me to face him, "you aren't going on your own!"
"I've got my emergency tracker! I'm 19, Drew, you can't keep treating me like a child." I told him, sternly before turning back around and rushing off to the streets.
"But you are still a child!" Swagger called, which I rolled my eyes and ignored. It felt good to get out of the mansion and into the streets. It made me feel so free and strong. It was like a maze of alleyways and streets away from the mansion. I turned corner after corner, every street feeling the same except for random marks and paintings. I would check behind each corner, each time seeing nothing. This is where I began to get a bit cocky. I would just swing around the  corners, not checking and not even having my hand on my gun. However, I turned one corner to soon be met face to face with someone familiar. His hair was short and brown, it just covered his face. His eyes were a mix of green and hazel though I could barely see them as he towered above me. His jaw was clenched and his right hand was holding onto the gun fastened into his belt behind his hoodie. The hoodie itself was black with one white sleeve. It had symbols and markings on the sleeves, chest and back and was dotted with bright pink and green dots. His jeans were black and ripped at the knees and his shoes were black with white going across the outside. I knew exactly who he was. Juicy.