💚 'We Aren't Locking Her In The Basement?' 💚

I stood in Gollum's office, staring into his big, blue eyes. He soon looked away, glancing to Gaege.
"How could you be so stupid?!" He exclaimed, hitting Juicy on the back of the head.
"There's no need to hit him!" I cried, Gollum turning to me once more, "you guys are disgusting."
Gollum laughed, "you're one to talk! You chose Purple Gang!"
"And I still would." I snapped, Gollum clenching his jaw.
"Juicy, leave us to it." He spoke, Gaege's eyes widening.
"P-please don't hurt her, Josh, please." He begged.
"Juicy!" Gollum shouted, making me laugh, I now know his name, too. Juicy's eyes widened as he realised what he said. He quickly rushed out of the room, Josh glaring at him as he did so.
"Josh? Suits you." I smirked.
"Shut up! And don't you dare tell anyone!" he snapped, I simply nodded.

Soon, Tans came into the room, her eyes immediately locking with mine.
"What's she doing here, baby?" She asked, looking to Fairybread which made my eyes widen. I didn't know they were together!
"Juicy." Fairybread sighed, rolling his eyes, "they've been seeing each other."
"What?!" She laughed, "God, I bet Purple are disappointed with you!"
"That's none of your business!" I snapped, Gollum glancing to me, then back to Tans.
"Tans, go sort out the spare room." He told her.
"What?" She frowned, "we aren't locking her in the basement?"
"Well, not after last time." He sighed, "just go and do it, please. Tell Juicy to help."

It was now just myself and the boys.
"So," Gollum spoke, "was it Juicy who got you out the last time?"
"No, I did it myself."
"Impressive." He nodded, glancing to the others before turning back to me, "why don't you take the rest of the night to think about joining us?"
I sighed, "I don't need to. The answer will always be no!"
"Why not?!" Eddie whined.
"I told you, you guys are evil. I'd rather die than join Green Gang!"
"What makes us evil?" Gollum asked, stepping closer, his bright blue eyes staring into my own.
"You know what! This whole thing started because you betrayed us!"
The boys burst into laughter.
"That's what they told you, is it?" Narrator giggled, "tell her, Josh."
"They betrayed us!" He laughed, "we were going to work together. We moved here and planned on meeting up once we were all settled. Well, two days later, they come in and attack us for no reason! Most of us were injured pretty bad, but the worst was Smashing. He was a fighter, but we had to put him in tech because his injury was so bad."
I looked into his eyes and I could tell he was telling the truth, but I didn't want to believe it. Plus, he's in a gang! He's bound to be a good liar!
"I-I don't believe you." I lied, unable to look at him. I him scoff, meaning he was the one who didn't believe me.
"Go ask Smashing. Or Juicy. In fact, he had joined the gang a day before the attack. Don't you think he would have thought we were bad news and left if we weren't good to him?" Fairybread told me.
"They're good people." I sobbed, a tears pouring down each of my cheeks. I looked up to see them all staring at me in shock. I give off a strong and emotionless person. In fact, this is the hardest I'd cried in months. I just didn't want to think of my family as bad people!
"Midget, they're-" Eddie started, until I snapped.
"Don't!"
"Tell me this." Gollum spoke softly, getting Narrator to let go of me and sitting me on his desk, "if Chosen One or Lazerbeam had caught you, what would they have done?"
"Probably killed or at least hurt Juicy." I reluctantly muttered.
"Have we?" Eddie asked.
"You haven't done much better." I shouted, "you shoved a gun in my face and are keeping me here against my will!"
Gollum scoffed, once more, before jumping to his feet. Wandering to the door, the boys all smirked at him. He opened it for me, gesturing for me to leave, but for some reason I didn't want to go.
"Go." He told me, "go whenever you feel like it. But, if we catch you with Juicy again, who we will be keeping a very close eye on, we won't be as nice."
I started to leave, but my body wouldn't let me as soon as I stood up. I looked up to Gollum who was stood smirking at me.
"It isn't keeping you here against your will if you want to be here." He sighed and looked to the others, "you can ask Smashing and Juicy what happened that night. They'll say the same thing we did, I can promise you that. If you need anything, you know where my office is."
"Where's Smashing?" I muttered, my eyes remaining on the floor.
Eddie jumped up as he had been slouching on the floor, "I'll take you to him!"
I smiled, softly, taking his hand and wandering through the large and grand house to the tech room.
"Ah, Midget." Smashing smiled, pulling out the chair besides him. I frowned at his politeness. Doesn't he know I'm from Purple Gang?
"Okay." I muttered, sitting besides him.
"I know what you're thinking." Eddie smiled, resting on the doorframe, "yes, he's usually this nice."
I smiled to the man besides me, who took a breath and began to speak.
"Gollum told me what's going on. Personally, I would love you in Green Gang and I think you and Juicy are perfect together."
"Thanks." I smiled, reating my head in my hands, "so I hear you got a pretty bad injury, huh?"
"Yeah." Smashing sighed, "I need to be in tech instead of out there fighting. Can't walk without my cane."
"Oh god." I sighed, guilt consuming me as I looked into his sorrowful eyes.
"I'm sorry."
"Hey, it wasn't you who shot me." Smashing laughed.
"Who was it?" I frowned.
Smashing turned to look at me, anger now present in his eyes.
"Lazerbeam."