Chapter 45. Buying Bicycle

Start from the beginning

    "Wow, brother, how did you do this." Ye Xiaojiang jumped up first, happily wanting to see the bicycle ticket in Ye Dahai's hand.

    "Oh, Ye Xiaojiang, give me a little leisure. This is a bicycle ticket, don't break it." Old lady Liu saw her grandson jump up and wanted to take it, and hurriedly walked to Ye Dahai and took it from him. Bicycle tickets.

    This ticket can't be smooth or bad, otherwise the store won't accept it.

    "Ocean, how much did you spend? Grandpa will supply you." Ye Baoguo knew how difficult it is to get a bicycle ticket. They didn't have a bicycle in Beicheng Village.

    "Grandpa, it cost 15 yuan." Ye Dahai said honestly.

    The ticket was because he had inquired about it from a colleague. The person who had the ticket had a problem with his home, so he issued the ticket. Because the price was more expensive, it was picked up by Ye Dahai.

    You know, in addition to bicycle tickets, buying bicycles can cost dozens or even hundreds of dollars, and the average family is really reluctant to buy them.

    But the old Ye family has made money by selling it early in the short time. Even though some people are quietly selling the same cakes as them, the Ye family's business has been affected a bit.

    Simply Ye Baoguo didn't stick to one place. He added steamed buns after breakfast. In order to train the brothers, sometimes Ye Baoguo would ask the three brothers to sell them separately, as long as they went to different factory gates to sell them.

    This also caused the Ye family's business not only to be unaffected, but also to a higher level. Recently, they have made more money, and the family is happy.

    "Okay, I will let your milk make up for you later. It will be convenient for us to buy a bicycle in the future. From now on, the three of you will ride bicycles to the county to sell breakfast, and the other will rest at home." Ye Baoguo said.

    The sons are all manufacturable materials, and the eldest and eldest son also learned a lot from the second. After having a bicycle, the sons don’t have to go out before dawn.

    As for the future separation, take your time!

    The Ye family got a bicycle ticket, so naturally they wanted to buy a car quickly. The next day, the three Ye family brothers returned to the village after selling their breakfast and recommended a black bicycle to come back.

    The name of the village passing by was shocked and surrounded the three brothers curiously.

    "Construction, you bought bicycles?"

    "Jianjun, this is the bicycle that people ride in the city!"

    "These two bicycles cost a lot of money!"

    Fortunately, the people in the village are simple and don't think about it. There are individual envy and jealousy, but only talk about it.

    "Jiandang, turn back to your house to lend me this bicycle to ride, I haven't ridden a bicycle yet." There are many good guys in the village who play with Ye Jiandang, jokingly said.

    "Go, go, I haven't rode it yet, I have to ride and buy it myself." Ye Jiandang waved away the man.

    A joke, he hasn’t ridden this new bike yet. He was helped back by his elder brother and second brother all the way. He wanted to help the eldest brother and the second brother still disliked him because he was afraid that he would break this brand-new bicycle. He was very aggrieved. Said.