The steel mills are heavy factories and most of them are men. The wages can be said to be one of the best in the county. The workers who want to come here will not be too poor.

    "Take a look, take a look, the freshly baked egg burrito is still warm, delicious and not expensive, don't miss it when you pass by." Ye Jianjun shouted at the gate of the steel factory.

    This abrupt sound instantly attracted some workers who were about to enter the steel plant.

    "What are you guys?" A tall middle-aged man was attracted by Ye Jianjun's voice.

    "Hey, we have freshly baked egg burritos. Would you like to have one? It's delicious and not expensive. It's perfect for breakfast. It's nutritious and healthy." Ye Jianjun didn't say anything.

    "Oh, how delicious is it?" The middle-aged man became interested. He didn't eat when he came out of the house. He planned to go to the cafeteria to solve it as usual.

    "You can look forward to it." Ye Jianjun uncovered the cotton cloth and removed the lid of the egg burrito. A scent of food wafted out.

    "There are three flavors of this burrito. The original flavor has nothing in it. It is an egg pancake. It costs 1.5 cents apiece. It is vegetarian. It has potato shreds rolled in it. It has 2 hairs. This is a bit more expensive. It costs 5 cents apiece. Yes, there are not only potato shreds rolled in it, but also a few pieces of our secret braised pork. Our omelet uses pure flour and no miscellaneous grains, and an egg is added. The rolled omelet is delicious and fragrant. Brother, do you want one?" Ye Jianjun finished speaking in one breath without breathing for a moment.

    "It's so delicious as you said, then give me a piece of meat first, 50 cents, yes, yes." The middle-aged man also smelled the scent, and his stomach groaned at this moment.     This price is not expensive, but if a man who does heavy work wants to be full, he has to eat four or five burrito to be full. If you count it, you can eat the cheapest original burrito. It's a lot of money.     That's something that most people can't afford. Young workers earn a dozen yuan, which is not enough to eat regularly. Older ones have to support their families and cannot eat regularly.

    "Okay, you take it well, it's delicious again!" Ye Jianjun motioned to Ye Jianshe to collect the money, and instead picked a meat from the basket, wrapped the burrito in oil paper and handed it to the middle-aged man.

    "Yeah." The middle-aged man took the burrito and didn't leave, he opened it and took a bite. "Well~ this taste, fragrant." After a bite, the egg melted into the flour, soft and glutinous, and the potato shreds in the middle was also fragrant and crispy.

    The middle-aged man solved a burrito in two or three mouths. "Boss, let's get 2 more meat, 2 vegetarian, and 2 original flavors. Here is the money." His mouth was squeezed, and he knew it was pure flour when he ate it. The taste is very good.

    He could see clearly, there were only dozens of them in the basket, so he had to buy them quickly, and he could have some for lunch if he couldn't finish them.

    Originally, Ye Jianjun's initial screams attracted a group of people to watch, and saw that someone bought it just now. This time this person bought another five or six. A discerning person knew that the food must be delicious.

    "Bring me an original~"

    "Boss, give me a meat~"

    "Give you money. Give me a vegetarian~" All of

    a sudden, the people watching by the side also came to buy one to taste Wei, Ye Jianjun happily began to make a big package, but when he was too busy, he asked his third brother Ye Jiandang to come to help. The eldest brother Ye Jianshe was responsible for collecting the money, and he would receive one money for an egg burrito.

    Soon, the person who got it first began to eat, and the reaction was like the first middle-aged man. Before the others had reacted, he quickly paid for a few.

    "Give me 3 more vegetarians~"

    "I, my me, I want 2 more meats~"

    "I want..." In

    just a few tens of minutes, sixty burritos were sold out, and the one who bought the burrito was right there. They ate from the side, but the ones who didn't buy and those who didn't come to buy in a hurry, surrounded the three brothers directly.

    "Boss, is there any more? It's not enough to eat..."

    "Yeah, it just tasted a little bit, and it was sold out..."

    Listening to the complaints of a group of people, Ye Jianjun hurriedly said, "I'm sorry, everyone, I went out on the first day today. I didn't bring much. Now there is no more. The family is far away. Tomorrow, tomorrow we must do more Some, so that everyone can eat, thank you for joining us today!" Ye Jianjun waved his hand and said.

    When everyone heard this, they knew that it was indeed gone, and they had no choice but to wait for tomorrow's, but they thought in their hearts that they would come early tomorrow and want to buy more, three, four, or five egg rolls.

    "Boss, your burrito is really delicious, and the dishes are delicious. The braised pork is fat but not greasy. I have never tried such delicious braised pork in a state-owned restaurant." The young man came over and said.

    Just now there were so many people, he was suddenly squeezed to the periphery. Fortunately, he bought it in time and bought more, otherwise he would lose his share now.

    "Thank you for your support, this braised pork is my mother's unique skill, it tastes amazing." Ye Jianjun said.

    "Boss, bring some more tomorrow. Let me tell you, our factory is the largest factory in the county. There are many workers. Your cake is delicious. There are many people who rotate around every day. You can sell more if you make more. Now," the middle-aged man said.

    "Thank you, we will definitely do more tomorrow." After hearing this, the middle-aged man nodded and hurried to work in the factory.

    Seeing the surrounding crowd gradually disperse, the three Ye Jianjun brothers breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Second brother, I'm really afraid that they will rush forward!" Ye Jiandang said, touching the sweat coming out of his forehead, but he was scared to death.

    Ye Jianshe also nodded quickly.

    "Big brother, the money is collected, the things are all sold out, let's go back first." Ye Jianjun tidied up the frame after speaking, and the three brothers walked back to the village.

    "Second brother, how about we count first?" Ye Jiandang asked Ye Jianjun as he walked.

    "No, now that there are more people, let's go back to the village as soon as possible." Ye Jianjun refused mercilessly.

    Counting money outside, you are afraid that you don’t want others to know that we make money and grab us! Ye Jianjun thought inwardly.