Ye Jiaojiao looked over, a boy exuding indifferent aura, with fine bangs softly attached to his forehead, and a delicate face looked at the people around him expressionlessly.

    It wasn't until she found Ye Jiaojiao that she strode to Ye Jiaojiao's side, without speaking, just staring at Ye Jiaojiao.

    Ye Jiaojiao wanted to say something, but she was interrupted by the movement outside. It turned out that it was Ye Baoguo and his party who came back.

    "Hey, where did this boy come from?" Ye Baoguo found the boy standing next to Ye Jiaojiao as soon as he entered the door. The boy was about eleven or twelve years old, asking suspiciously.

    "Also, Xiaoguai met him on the mountain. See if you recognize it, if it's a kid from a nearby village." Mrs. Liu slowly brought out the food from the kitchen.

    "I met on the mountain?...Let me see..." Ye Baoguo walked in and watched the little boy.

    "This is not the boy in our village, and the nearby villages have never seen this boy." Ye Baoguo said, such a delicate-looking boy is nothing like what can be raised in the countryside.

    And their mountain is a large area, connected to many places, this child is born very face, it is estimated that it is not the child here.

    "Hey, kid, what's your name?" Ye Jiandang suddenly stepped forward and asked.

    The boy didn't even look at Ye Jiandang, he only stared at Ye Jiaojiao, and the person next to him didn't even look at him.

    "This kid, there are so many scars on his body, some have not stuttered yet, and there are still strangle marks on his wrists. When he took a bath, he wiped those scars. This kid didn't say a word, and he didn't know who treated such a small child so cruelly. Children.” Qian said while cursing those who abused children.

    "Is it a human trafficker?" Ye Jiaojiao said hesitantly. After finishing speaking, the boy beside him shrank inexplicably. The adults around him saw it clearly, so what else to say.

    The trafficker must have abducted the boy. The boy always wanted to run or was disobedient, so he tied up the boy again and beat him up.

    "The human trafficker who killed this god is really wicked. I am not afraid of retribution. I have put such a heavy hand on this child. The parents of the child may be more anxious now." The only son of the Sun family, Ye Dahe, now looks at this better than his own. The son who is still young suffers from this kind of suffering, and suddenly becomes angry.

    "Take this child to dinner first, and when the meal is over, we will go to the county town to report to Jiandong, so that the child's family can find him as soon as possible," Ye Baoguo said.

    Ye Jiaojiao also took the initiative to hold the boy’s hand to the side of the dinner table. The boy really didn’t even look at the food. He stared at Ye Jiaojiao. Ye Jiaojiao couldn’t eat anymore, because the boy was holding Ye Jiaojiao. Right hand.

    "Wazi, eat first, okay? You see my Jiaojiao will eat too. If you hold her right hand, she won't be able to eat. She will be hungry." Old lady Liu quickly persuaded her when she saw the situation next to her.

    Only then did the boy look at the hand held by the two of them, and finally loosened it cautiously, but moved the stool towards Ye Jiaojiao, bringing the two close together.

    At this time, the boy picked up a piece of the dish in front of him and put it in Ye Jiaojiao's bowl, and then looked at Ye Jiaojiao.

    Ye Jiaojiao reached out his hand understandingly and picked up the chopsticks and started eating. The boy was still expressionless, but he also started to pick up the chopsticks and ate by himself. The meal was fast, but his movements were orderly.

    Ye Baoguo's eyes flashed. Although the child ate fast, the etiquette and education on the dinner table was still very standard, and he guessed it was a child from a wealthy family.

    When the meal was over, Ye Baoguo called Ye Jiandong and took the boy and Ye Jiaojiao to the county town to report the crime. There was no way. The boy had to hold Ye Jiaojiao with him. If he didn't lead him, he could only bring Ye Jiaojiao with him. went.

    After explaining the situation at the police station, the police inspected the boy's injuries. They were all skin injuries. They also felt that they were probably caused by human traffickers.

    Seeing the boy's injuries, the policewomen present immediately blushed, and they felt sorry for the child's suffering. Several policemen said they would try their best to find the child's parents and severely punish the traffickers.

    But no matter what everyone asked, the boy didn't speak, just stared at Ye Jiaojiao and followed Ye Jiaojiao.

    Several police officers thought that maybe the boy was saved by Ye Jiaojiao, so they only had a good impression of Ye Jiaojiao, and didn't even give eyes to others. This is enough to cause a psychological problem. You have to wait for the boy to feel it. Only when he is completely safe can he speak again.

    Reluctantly, the police could only let Ye Baoguo take care of the boy first, and wait until they found the boy's parents before picking up the boy.

    At this point, the boy completely lived in the old Ye’s house. The two brothers Ye Xiaojiang and Ye Dahe went home on vacation. They were surprised to see a strange brother, and when he saw that this strange brother was only sticking to his tender and soft sister, he was suddenly angry. Want to beat him up.

    Until the parents told the boy's life experience, the hostility of the two brothers changed to sympathy. In order to get the boy to reply as soon as possible, the two brothers made a lot of jokes just to make the boy talk.

    But the boy still did not speak, except that he would sleep alone in Ye Dajiang’s room at night, and he would stick to Ye Jiaojiao at other times. Even Ye Jiaojiao would go up the mountain to pick wild vegetables and help Ye Jiaojiao work and carry things. .

    In fact, the people of the old Ye family treat the boy well, but the boy is only close to Ye Jiaojiao. He always has to hold Ye Jiaojiao’s small hand and not let go. He will only stare at Ye Jiaojiao, and others will say anything. Can't attract his attention.