𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭𝟴

Start from the beginning

But you were so much simpler than that, a being compromised to something more than money and power, a character bound to a sentence between nothing but prosthesis, a small fragment in a big family formed through words of selfishness and lies.

Maybe that's why, when your claimants didn't match your family's hunger for power, they threw you to the other side of the table and forced you to be on the name of someone of their minions. That sad excuse of a man.

But now when you watched their papers fuming to aches, why didn't you feel satisfied?

Why did the strong character you always tried to protect crashed once Jungkook infected the truth over your erected love?

Eventually, you put your dignity over your broken confidence then slipped out of your room and crept downstairs.

In a psyched up coincidence of madness, you took the hall that led to the forbidden door that reached to the wall of the lounge room. You scoffed at yourself as you moved, sticking your face forward so you could peer through the keyhole,which gave you a perfect view of the people crowded around the fireplace.

Jungkook leaned against the stone edge of the fireplace, legs calmly crossed as he held a glass of alcohol in his hand. His twin was dangled in an armchair beside him, legs spread powerfully, and a devilish smile screwing up the rest of his sharp features. Jimin and Taehyung, their most trusted men, were seated in the other armchairs placed in the corner of the room.

"this could have ended worse, worse as for slipping your dead bodies off the room and throwing you in the nearest dumpster." Jungsu said scoffing, his expression carefully bored as he continued to move his gaze to the third party you still couldn't seem to get a glimpse on.

Jungsu might not seem as deadly as his brother, but you knew he was only able to hide it better.

"You know death is always better for a mafia who had just lost his power"

Your breath choked out, your tortured eyes came to rest on Jungkook s expression again as you fearfully recognized that wolfish hoarseness.

Han. Kim bloody Han.

"I know this game of filth you're pulling, since when do greens put women in business? you want revenge for your little slut of wife now?"

Jungkook's jaw twitched, his hand caressed an inch over the piston resting in his holster. Everyone saw it. Jungsu watched like a falcon but he didn't interfere, he knew Jungkook was only temporizing until he finds a good reason to swallow the soul out of Han's dirty body.

"shhh calm your balls and watch what you're saying, that's Mrs Jeon you are talking about. She's my wife and I'm your boss, don't make me spare your life only to make you work as a shoe wiper for her" Han had the grace to look a little uncomfortable upon raising the possibility of that happening.

Nevertheless, Han wasn't sure about it, but this hardly seemed a time to fit control over his angered brain. He took his last words from the palm of the devil himself and swallowed them at the tip of his tongue, not caring anymore for the drastic consequences.

"I don't blame you, the way she screamed and begged me while I plucked her filthy parts was a one to kill for . I enjoyed every bit of her resistance when I had her weak under me and raped her" Han threw in, enjoying this entirely way too much.

Venom seeped through Jungkook's eyes and the moment didn't let him inhale a proper breath before he shoved the awful man in front of him, and took out his combat knife as he maniacally dropped his hand backwards and let out a piercing horrifying laugh.

"If i find out that what you said is true, if i find out you dared to breath around her without her permission, if i find out you touched as much as her hand, I'll make you beg for death because it will be your only escape of what I'm going to do".

you inhaled a heavy sign trying to articulate the emotions inside you. Here comes a testament to how love sick you have become that you didn't even remember what he said earlier. He cared about you, at least that what you thought when you took a high leap to self conclusions.

"you're an outsider to the blue hierarchy, nobody will tell you if i raped her, I would ruin her in front of you and no one would budge"

Then before you could even flinch, Jungkook had thrown Han into his knee, and pierced his leg into his face, as one of your ex fiance's hand twisted above his spine.Han continued to retreat, but Taehyung and Jimin were already behind him in advance.

He tasted blood, but no agony could compare to the ache he felt once Jungkook pulled a combat knife and cut the roots of his index finger.

Screams of protest rung into your ears. You bit a fist into your mouth as you sensed a scream that could've awakened the dead scratching the back of your throat.

"9 fingers, this doesn't set right, I should cut another one to get an even number" Jungkook giggled and you didn't see any evident of disgust visible on his face. He rather looked satisfied, fulfilled, even happy. He enjoyed this very bit, loved the screams of pain Han let out once his finger was damped in blood and misshapen from meat.

Han begged, and whimpered but his human instinct led him to reach for the weapon seated at the back of his pants, weakly aiming the gun on the space between Jungkook's eyes.

"you had a chance to beg for your life . and you still want to point your gun at me? in the witness of my men? in my own territory?" Jungkook's gaze sought his brother's eyes.Honor demanded they wanted to enjoy the show before they have Han in a body bag.

Jungkook backed, drawing some space between him and the injured man as if to say" stand for me and fight like a real man"

So he did, he stood on his feet after a lot of struggle and pulled the trigger ready to fight for the last time, because according to him taking Jungkook to the hell hole he will fall in was better than burning there alone.

Then between the silence that had consumed the room and the voices screaming at the back of your head, a loud clatter was heard, and someone was terrifyingly pronouncing their last breathe.