Chapter 29. Building A House

Start from the beginning

    It wasn't that Ye Baoguo was cruel, letting his son Fan Xian let Ye Jianjun do opportunistic things when the wind was tense. It was indeed this world that starved the cowardly to death.

    Since the second son has this thought, even if they stop him, he will go secretly. It's better to show it on the face and make the family sincere to him.

    No matter what happened, Ye Baoguo gave up his old face and asked the leaders and comrades who had served as soldiers for help, and moved the relationship, so that major and trivial matters can be reduced.

    No one in the Ye family knows the price of ginseng. Even the Qian's still say that it needs to be priced according to its appearance, year, and degree of integrity. It is impossible to say how much it will cost.

    Therefore, Ye Baoguo asked his sons to be careful, go to the county purchase station to find out if they could buy, and then check the price, be careful.

    Ye Jianjun said with excitement, "As soon as we went to the county town and found my old customer, eggs and vegetables were quickly sold out, and the prices were about the same as before."

    "Then we went to the drug purchase station in the county seat, where the medicinal materials were collected, and many of the nearby villages went up the mountain to sell them. I asked about ginseng, but I didn't expect that ginseng was especially valuable, and they would also collect it." Ye Jianjun at this time Paused.

    Seeing that others hadn't noticed, Ye Jiaojiao kept staring at her father. Ye Jiaojiao hurried to the kitchen and brought two bowls of water back, and handed them to her father and uncle respectively.

    The two looked at Ye Jiaojiao lovingly, and drank water. They were outside today, except for a bowl of water at the grocery buyer's house at noon. They didn't drink it before, but they drank to death.

    After drinking the water, Ye Jianjun continued, "I didn't dare to take out the ginseng directly. Instead, I asked more questions. Only then did I sell the ginseng. The people at the purchase station asked me where the ginseng came from. "

    You didn't say anything nonsense, did you?" Mrs. Liu asked.

    "How can it be, I can still harm my girl, I just said it happened in the mountains, only this one." Ye Jianjun waved his hand quickly, he wouldn't tell me about the girl.

    Mrs. Liu: "And then?"

    "Then people are excited and say that we are old ginseng, at least fifty years old." Ye Jianjun exaggeratedly used his big hand to compare five.

    "How much did it cost?" The adults didn't say anything, and the children became anxious.

    "Hey, the salesperson said, although our ginseng is not a hundred years old, it’s not bad to grow to 50 years. It’s been a long time since he has encountered such a good thing, but our ginseng is not big, and it’s made according to the weight of the year. That number..." Ye Jianjun raised his thumb and tail finger with one hand, and the three fingers in the middle moved downwards.

    "Sixty yuan..." Zhao cried out in surprise. Sixty yuan is not too much, which is worth the workers' income for a few months.

    "Well... it's six hundred yuan." Ye Jianjun shook his head and whispered the price.

    "Wow..."

    "His..."

    Everyone in the Ye family looked at the two brothers with incredible expressions. Ye Baoguo looked at the eldest son at this time, trying to find the truth from him.