The other kid who was abducted was a child from the Huang family who came to the village outdoors. Speaking of this Huang family, it was really unlucky.

    The Huang family came over decades ago. At that time, the old lady of the Huang family took her only son Huang Youming and fled. No one knows who the husband of the old lady is. Huang Youming married an orphan in the village as his wife, and slowly he also had fields and houses in Beicheng Village.

    The family was supposed to live with Meimei. Unexpectedly, the accident happened. Huang Youming, the only son of the old lady, went up the mountain a few years ago and met a wolf. When the villagers went to save people, Huang Youming was killed by the wolf. .

    At this time, Huang Youming's wife was pregnant and learned that her husband was dead. She gave birth to her son Huang Xuebing early in grief, and died after two years of suffering.

    Poor old lady Huang is very old, she has no son and daughter-in-law, and she is pulling her only grandson by herself. Now that the grandson encounters this matter, she almost disappears even the only grandson.

    After the children were handed over to their parents, Ye Jiandong led a few villagers in the village, pressed two traffickers and sent them to the county public security bureau.

    As soon as the county public security bureau heard the ins and outs of the incident, it was fine. The impact of the incident was very bad, and the authorities were also rigorously arresting crimes. Once the facts of the crime were confirmed, they dealt with it seriously.

    People from the Public Security Bureau quickly took over the criminals, thinking about whether there were other accomplices, and that the traffickers were not like the first time, and they must have abducted and sold other children. All of these can be traced.

    Ye Jiandong didn't take care of the follow-up matters, and it was nothing if they were handed over to the Public Security Bureau.

    The villagers are now paying special attention to the children at home. Every day, they are very alert to strangers in the village, and the school explains how to identify bad people every day.

    For a long time, the children couldn't run around and were told all the time.

    Even Ye Jiaojiao is the same. Whoever makes the Ye family think that her Xiao Jiaojiao is so white and tender, for fear that she will be abducted. Every time she goes out, four older brothers protect her, which is comparable to the treatment of a princess.

    In the evening a few days later, the two guests welcomed by the Ye family, the old lady Huang from the village, dressed in cotton and linen, combed her hair meticulously, followed a five-year-old boy next to her, carrying a vegetable basket in her hand.

    It is said that Mrs. Huang is over fifty years old and two or three years younger than Mrs. Ye, but I don't know if it is because of overwork in the past few years that the whole person is very old.

    Even so, the old lady Zheng still straightened her back, with a slight smile on her face, and a pair of old eyes, gentle and sharp.

    "Big girl, why are you here?" Mrs. Liu is a little older, Mrs. Huang, a big girl is still fine, but I don't know how Mrs. Huang, who usually nods in the village, came to the door.

    "Old sister, I'm here to thank your Xiaojiaojiao, this is my grandson Huang Xuebing, Xiaobing will call someone soon." Huang said, pulling her grandson's little hand.

    "Good grandma!" Huang Xuebing said glutinously, and his face flushed shyly.

    "Oh, dear boy, eldest wife, go and make a bowl of brown sugar water for this child." Old lady Liu looked at the well-behaved child and quickly called the eldest daughter-in-law.