𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

1 months later and they were still having the time of their lives. They had good days and they had bad days, but with in a month JJ's bad days really started to take a toll on the group. Disappearing for days at a time, getting into fights at every party, coming in at 3 a.m. either drunk or high. JJ over 15 calls from the Pogues, 7 calls from his best friend, Skylar. 3 missed calls from April, and 10 missed calls from Maya. Who'd he only call back when he wanted a warm body or meaningless sex. He'd also missed out on his fair share of surf sessions, and we all know JJ loves to surf. So what was really going on? He'd spent his time at Sky's house mainly in April's room. He'd managed to drink more beer's than your average alcoholic, and smoke more weed than your average pothead. Averaging 4 blunts a day maybe 5. Pope tried to check up on him every chance he got but JJ was good at making things look okay when it was actually falling apart. He managed to go home about 5 times in the last month and everytime her left with at least 3 new bruises and 2 new scars. To say he missed his sister, the understatement of the year.

Kiara wasn't doing so hot either, coping in the most unhealthy ways she could find. She kept her self busy to suppress the thoughts of what happened in the past month. She never stopped moving, weather that'd be going out for a run, cleaning the whole house over and over again, surfing, cooking, hell she was smoking almost as much as JJ. She'd taken more showers in the past month than most people do in a year. She was tremendously sleep deprived to say the least.

She stayed at the Wreck making sure the business was running smoothly. Her parents would be returning in the beginning of next week. The memories of the party were still eating at her and no new memories came back, but that didn't stop her from trying to remember. She would have these faceless yet extremely vague dreams that caused actual pain. Waking up in the middle of the night crying, she started taking medication to deal with her headaches and they helped suppress her feelings a little. She managed to get a doctor's appointment, only feeling comfortable with a female doctor. She got checked up and out and everything seemed fine. She wasn't pregnant nor did she have a STD. But the doctor got her on a birth control regimen, and gave her the safe sex talk. Kiara told her as little as possible seeing as she only knew so much herself. Maya was still holding the thought of Kiara not remembering anything over her head and would use it to her advantage in the following weeks.

Sarah was missing a certain pogue and figuring out a way to make amends. Topper and Sarah were having some problems, but when aren't they fighting. John B was super worried about his best friend but had his own problems to worry about. He was caught between missing his dad, as well as CPS worrying about his father's disappearance. And they were continuing to question where his uncle actually is.  In all the chaos he managed to get a job with the Cameron's. The cause of Topper and Sarah's 'problems.' But John B was no harm he tried his best to avoid Sarah at all cost.

But that just about clears up the last month. Let the drama begin.

................

*There all chilling in the Chateau*

John B finishes rinsing his hands and walks down the hall. He peeks in on Maya and JJ. "Hey, man! Come on get out!" JJ throws a beer can at John B but misses and it hits the door. John B closes the door as he is shaking his head. He waves at Kiara as he makes his way to the kitchen passing a picture of his dad and mom. He stares at it for a minute, reminiscing on the things that were said and did before his dad went missing. Continuing to walk into the kitchen, grabbing a beer and heading towards the porch. On his way to the the hammock he greets Pope. He was just thinking about his dad and what actually happened, I mean there was no body found.

Maybe there was some hope after all. John B thought.

"Hey, I have a meeting with my social worker! Don't burn down the house please." He begs looking at JJ who was to busy tonguing down Maya to care. "Got it!" Pope and Kiara laugh from the kitchen. "JJ?" John B questioned. "Mmmh...yeah heard you!" He says finally taking a breather. "That goes for her too!" Maya nods and sticks her tongue back down JJ's throat. Kiara utterly disgusted but didn't say anything. "Hey, um could you guys like relocate? Where trying to eat!" Pope scoffs. "Yeah well there's 3 different rooms in the house, and a porch." Maya says and rolls her eyes. "He wasn't speaking to you!" Kiara cuts in. "And I wasn't speaking to you!" Maya replies. "Cat fight!" JJ jokes. "It's not funny! She's being a bitch!" Kiara shouts. "Call me a bitch again!" Maya says walking towards Kie.
"Alright! You gotta go!" Maya looks shocked as she lools back at JJ. "Get your shit and go!" JJ says hands Maya her stuff. Maya leaves and JJ walks towards the kitchen. "I still think you should've let me hit her." Kie says as she grabs her ukulele and starts playing.
________________________________
|john b|
I walked into the office and sat down as I waited for them to tell my social worker I'd arrived. I always got nervous when I'd sit in her office. My leg could never stop bouncing until she walked out and called me. I hated the being here. But it's either this or loose the Pogues, and to be honest they're the reason why I'm keeping it together so we'll. I miss my dad a lot and everyone around me is trying to convince me he's dead. And until I see a body, I will believe my dad is alive somewhere. I have to, I just have to!