𝚂𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃!

[Pope]

We decided to sleep at Kiara's house. Might as well start summer right now. We'd brought all our stuff over including our boards. This was going to be fun for the most part. I think. Her parents had already left early and left they're number, card, and some money. Not that she'd be needing it, the number. We'd definitely be needing the money. It wasn't everyday her parents went out of town. We stayed up all night talking about what our summer plans were. Knowing we had school the next morning but that was the fun part. We didn't care.

For some reason I didn't have anything to say, all I could think about was that bad feeling I'd been having. It all started when John B's dad went missing. Which we haven't exactly talked about lately. Speaking of I've been meaning to ask him about it. He just seems so unbothered, they had a rocky relationship but John B loves his dad.

I got up and hour early and went to get a shower. We had school in less than an hour and they hated getting up, just as much as I hated waking them up. I kicked JJ, shook the hell out of Kiara, and basically had to slap the shit out of John B. Within a good 15 to 20 minutes they were finally up and moving. They're literally worst than any kid. 

*At School* 

We pulled up in Kiara's car we decided not to take the Twinkie today seeing as she wouldn't start. Guess she needed a break. They got out the car looking like the walking dead. But as for me--

"IT'S THE LAST DAY! BRIGHTEN UP!" I say getting a little laugh out of all of them. "If you guys try, we can leave five minutes earlier." I say and they all stop. "Make it 10 and you have a deal?" JJ try's to negotiate. "6 minutes and no fighting today either!" I say. "Sksksksk, see I don't know about no fighting!" JJ jokes and I turn and look at him. "Make it 10 we won't fight, argue, or even look there way?!" Kiara cuts in. A day with no fighting or arguing. Just peace, learning, and laughter. I thought it couldn't get any better. "Deal!" I say. "That's how you make a deal boys!" Kiara brags and walks ahead of us as we laugh. "10 minutes before the end of the day! Don't do us any favors Pope!" John B says popping the P. I chuckle as we walk into class and sit in our seats me excited than most.
______________________________________
[JJ]

Everyone knows how this class goes teacher walks in high or drunk. Or a mixture of both, we ignore, and play around, Pope pouts about missing out on a "last day of school activity" as he would say. And we wait until the end of first period. We were playing spades when Sarah Cameron came over asking to speak to me. I ignore her and she continues to stand next to me. I still ignore her until Kiara gets involved. "Why are you still here? Bye!" Kiara says. Sarah rolls her eyes. "JJ can I speak to you? Alone? Please!" She raises her voice on the last part and attracts attention from the class. "Whatever you have to say, say it in front of them." I say looking at the Pogues. "Fine! I wanted to tell you that Apri-" before she could finish me and Pope grab her and push her into the hall. "We'll be right back!" I say looking at Kiara and JB before closing the door. "Exactly, why I said alone! They don't know about April." Sarah says. Pope and I look at eachother.

"How do you know about her?" I ask "Kelce, Maya, and Skylar are stepbrothers and stepsisters." Maya told me. "How did Maya find out!" "She heard Skylar talking on the phone. My question is what's the relationship between you and Skylar."
"None of your business. What did you want to tell me about my sister?" I ask seriously. "I just wanted to apologize. I know what really happened and I don't want you thinking that I'm just a bitch. Not that I really care what you think. But I feel bad for-" She says before I interrupt "I don't need your pity! So don't say you feel bad. And it's a little late for that 'bitch' thing! If the apology isn't to April then it isn't accepted. Tell Topper grow some balls as well." I say and walk back inside a little on edge. Pope was still outside when I sat down. Both John B and Kiara staring straight at me.
______________________________________
[Pope]