𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻

[No POV]
*11:00 p.m.*

The party started an hour ago. Music booming through the house. Kids jumping up and down on the dance floor. Laughing and having the time of their young life. John B was off getting drunk, Rafe kept trying to hit on Kiara, and Sarah Cameron plus Topper on the dance floor along with the rest of OBX. Kiara wasn't having the greatest time seeing as Kelce and his friends keep egging Rafe on. This was worse than any other time Rafe has hit on Kiara. And to add on JJ and Pope still weren't answering her calls.

*Door Opens*

"PARTIES ARRIVED!" JJ screams and everyone shouts. Kooks may not like Pogues but they did know one thing they were the life of the party. Kiara starts to run over, but stops when she sees Maya run and kiss JJ. It made her mad. She walked away with her head down. Pope saw her and went to go check on her. "Kie, what's wrong?" He said. "Oh now you care! Where have you guys been all day!" Kiara shouts. Pope just stands quiet. "Exactly!" She says glaring at him. They don't notice when JJ starts making his way over with Maya's hand in his. But when they do Pope throws a smile on his face as Kiara walks away, rolling her eyes. "What's wrong with her!" Maya scoffs. "Who know's! Let's have some fun!" JJ replies. They make there way over to the kitchen were other people were already getting drunk and playing games.

As JJ, Pope, and Maya made it into the kitchen. They heard noise and cheering coming from the other side of the kitchen. As a group started to crowd one area, Pope and JJ looked at eachother. They walked in the direction to go see what was happening. As they made there way through the crowd, they stopped in the middle of the commotion seeing Kiara was at the center of attention. She was taking shots, and playing Flip Cup. Most Popular Party Game. He let go of Maya's hand, Pope and JJ completely focusing there attention on Kiara as she was winning.  Completely stunned by how good she was. This wasn't normally something she would do, hell she wasn't the one to be reckless. She was the most responsible when it came to getting drunk or high. JJ was always the one bouncing off the walls and not giving a damn. This side of Kie was fun, but dangerous.

Maya wasn't to happy about this. Seeing all the attention on Kiara mainly JJ's. He's mine! She thought to herself. "Whose next!" Kiara shouts as she wins for the 2nd time. She wasn't drunk just quite yet, but she was for sure a little tipsy. JJ's eyes lit up like he wanted to test these new waters. As JJ was about to step forward Pope grabbed him, JJ turned to him.

"I'm not going to do anything thing! Just have a little fun. I mean look at this Kiara. She looks like fun!" JJ laughs looking toward her. As he makes his way toward the front. Kiara  and JJ make eye contact for the first time sense he's been at the party. JJ gives her a sly smile and raises his hand. "I-" Before JJ could finish Maya burst out. "I'LL GO!" She covered her mouth but it was already to late.

"Your next!?" Kiara says suprised. "I said I'll go, I'll go! Got it." She says and Kiara just nods her head....Knowing she'd never played before, but still trying to impress JJ. JJ steps back as he throws his hands up. It just got interesting. He thought to himself while Kiara and Maya were having some sort of stare-off. This little scene managed to grasp the attention of the entire party.

"Fill the cups!" She says. Two people fill the cups back up as they all count down. Pope and JJ stand out opposite ends of the table. Pope was nervous for the outcome, and JJ excited for the action. Maya starting from the right, and Kiara starting left.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1- GOOO!" The entire kitchen screamed. They started to attract more attention to them. The crowd growing bigger. Rafe, Topper, and Kelce appeared out of nowhere. Rafe enjoying this side of Kiara, he walks around to be closer to her. Kelce and Topper had started scheming once they realized how drunk Kiara was getting and how mad Maya was.