𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Kiara's Voice

We never expected for it to be easy, but we also didn't expect for someone to die. We did this for our bestfriend, it was something he needed and deserved. In the end, we did this for him, the one who died. There was no us without him, no him without us. "We end this here---Tonight! We get the money, we get the evidence, and we leave Outer Banks forever."

JJ's Voice

Together, Pogues for Life.
I had my bestfriends, my sister, and the love of my life. What more could you ask for? Only thing was missing was him. I did this, were finishing this for him. It was a dangerous game, a dangerous mission. "They have what is rightfully ours. LET'S DO THIS!!"

John B's Voice

I never wanted him to get hurt, I didn't even want them apart of this, or them getting deeper into this mess. There was way more people involved than we thought. It's a wild ride, from Outer Banks to Mexico to back to Outer Banks to the Bahamas. They never left me alone and I'm happy they didn't. I have my friends and the love of my life. All I want now, is the money! "Let's do it, for him!"

Sarah Cameron's Voice

"This is not gonna be easy, the biggest problem is going to be my father's 'assistant'. But he believed we could do it, so let's do it! Pogues for Life as you guys like to say! So let's do it!"

Sky Voice

I hate most people, but they are tolerable. He was exceptionally tolerable! He doesn't take no for an answer, he was different, the most anxious person I've ever been around, but at the same time the most brightest soul. 'Time heals all wounds' Sadly, people like us don't get time. "So I'm in! Let's do it for him. Because I don't totally hate this particular group of people, I don't particularly like you all, but I don't hate you. What's game plan?"

April's Voice

You guys know we could die right?! I mean I'm in but, we could die you know that right! I've known him for as long as I can remember. I just don't want to die. We've--I've lost enough! I'm in, as long as JJ is fine with that!

Pope's Voice

Hey, hey! I'm okay! I'm going to be oka-