𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑

It was about 6 a.m. when the sunrise peaked at the sea line of the Outer Banks. The was sun rising more and more by the minute. Kiara was layed out across a bed that wasn't her own when a beam of sunshine hit her face making it glow. John B was lying dead on the couch of the chateau, JJ sneaking back into his house, and Pope waking up to help his father prepare for the day of work ahead.

Morning rays shined through the half opened curtain into the seemingly large room. Kiara stirred in her sleep as her eyes began to flutter open. She started to move around having to take things slowly seeing as in no time she was hit with a pounding headache, a body sore worse than being hit by a car, and a stomachache almost worse than the headache. It took Kiara a hot minutes, but she soon realized she wasn't in her bed, her room, and she had zero pieces of clothing on. The only thing she did have was a cover, that was converting all her lady parts. She jumped up shortly after regretting it seeing as she got an instant migraine. She was rattling around looking for her phone and clothes. Kiara soon started to freak out, she could barely remember last night. The three things that were clear was making out with Rafe, which automatically grossed her out. Yelling at JJ and Pope, and dancing all night. There were so many blank spots, big blurs, and several questions about what happened last night. Starting with whose house she was at? She then remember that they had the party in a rented out house, so technically it didn't belong to anyone. She finally grabbed her clothes, slowly putting them on. She was searching for her phone when she seen a note sitting on the nightstand next to the bed......................

'Had a Great Night'
-xoxo

"Oh my God!" She whispers as she covers her mouth. She hunched over rubbing her head trying to remember more of last night. As she runs her hands through her hair she rips the note up and throws it away. She was tearing up as she grabbed her phone and keys. Wiping her tears making her way downstairs she saw 4 or 5 middle-aged woman cleaning up all the trash. She was wondering around, casually trying to walk by them, and find the exit of the big ass house. "He left already!" She says and Kiara stops in her tracks. "I'm sorry whose 'he'?" She says turning around coming face to with another middle-aged woman. Only this time "You don't have to play dumb. You guys had a hell of a night! Or that is at least from what I saw...." The lady laughs while bringing the cup of coffee to her mouth to take a sip. Kiara brought her finger tips to the temple of her head as she slowly started to rub her head. "So me and some guy......" Kiara ask slowly. The lady pushes off the wall, now more intrigued by Kiara than ever. "You don't remember anything, do you?" She ask walking closer to Kiara. Kiara look's down slowly shaking her head, she'd never been so disappointed in herself. She was never one to be this reckless, or careless before. She didn't remember a single thing about last night except for the little blurs that her brain allowed her to remember. "No, um I don't!" Kiara looks back up as the one just stares at her. "Hey! I mean I wouldn't either if I had as half of the night you had." Kiara was now really questioning her own thoughts. "Could you tell me anything?" Kiara ask. The small woman just laughs. "Now, where's the fun in that! What I can tell you is, you drunk your happy little heart out! And dance like no one was watching!" The small woman goes back to stinking her coffee laughing at Kiara. Kiara scoffs and turns to walks away, as she was walking out she bumps into Sarah Cameron. "Hey! What are you still doing here?" Kiara rolls her eyes. "Why do you care! Were not friends Sarah!" She continues to walk away.
Sarah rolls her eyes! "Why do you have to make it so hard!" She says making Kiara turn on her heels. "What am I making hard, Sarah? You've been ignoring me since Sophmore year! Why should anything change now?" Kiara says looking at Sarah. "Because I miss you! I said a thousand times, when are you going o get over it?" She says laughing. "Oh my God! The irony is you actually think you gave me an apology. Some half-assed text isn't a apology. As for missing, well you didn't have a problem replacing me with Maya! Oh and getting over it, don't worry I am! We don't have to speak, or breathe the same air anymore. Your dead to me as far as I am concerned!" Kiara scoffs as she walks away.
_____________________________________
《kiara》
As soon as I get in the car, I break down. I don't know what happened, I can't remeber, and worst of all I lost it. I can't even remember how and I don't want to remember, my body hurts in ways I can't explain, my head is continuously pounding, and worst of all Sarah Cameron who has the biggest mouth on the island. Saw me walk out of the party house at............