Wattpad authors to read

First and foremost, Give this girl (Me 😜)  some of your time and check out her( My 🤭) first Story, "Crossing River", it has all the things I love reading in stories.
Action, a bit of drama and lots of magic with one or two steamy scenes 🙈. Now, that's out of the way... continue below....

@Daleclyle
Their works 》

1. Carrion (The Bren watts diaries)
- Zombie apocalypse settings, badass MC, action, gore, tragedy, overall story line that makes you want to keep reading.
-Ongoing, about 100 chapter in, more to come.

2. Mechanical Gods
- Interesting plotline that involves Human and android relationship, cute and romantic with bit of drama.
-Completed, Total of 47 chapters.

@ToomanyPeople

Their work that I have read》
1. Straight Boys
- Highschool drama, Nice romantic pace with lot of tension. There's comedy, tragedy, fluff and as mentioned above, Tension! Overall, it keeps you want to continue reading.
-Ongoing, about 48 chapters in and more to come..

@TheoryKeirei

Works, I have read》

1. Spots (Book 1)
-Cross shifter storyline, Big cats and other wild animals shifter, no werewolves, mpreg theme. No mate/bond bullshit. Absolutely lovely plots and new take on shifter theme.
-Completed, around 38 chapters

2. Tusk(Book 2)
- Shifter series, familiar characters, Different MC.
-Completed, around 25 chapters.

3. Paws(Book 3)
-Absolutely cute story, one of my favorites.
-Crossshifter, Dog shifter with a son is adopted by Bear shifter who also has a daughter bear shifter.
-Tragic past of Dog shifters who learns to be happy with his new family.
-Completed, around 31 chapters

4. Whiskers (Book 4)
- Hybrid cross shifter, very interesting story. Different take from previous books on the lives of these characters but still with sad past lives.
-Completed,  around  32 chapters

5. Beneath the waves.
-There are three series.
-I've read the first one and it's really nice.
-Mermaid/Siren and human story.
-Real life approach to supernatural discovery.
-Completed, around 22 chapters

@rotXinXpieces

If you haven't read any of their story, You are missing a lot!!!!! There's  lile 66 books they have written, some still ongoing. I'm not going to list much but just check oit their work. Supernatural, mythology theme based stories with very in depth characterizations and amaging story lines that connect with one another. So, read in order. Everyone's absolute favorite, The underworld chronicles is a must read!!

@SianaghGallagher

Another absolute best author, her works are mostly on fulf with a bit of tragic. There is a long Seven book series related to Angels, demons, Vampires and werewolves. They are all interconnected with one another, only one of the book contains mpreg theme while others doesn't have that. They are based on soul mates plotline who go through hell (Pun intended) to stay together. It's not too dark but also not too sweet reads.
There's others stand alone or two parts series books, related to Mermaids, werewolves and a new work of her has a storyline of Relationship between plant and human. Give her works a try, you won't regret it.

@Princekenzie

All their works that I enjoyed reading were the series of werewolf stories. Different storyline, interesting plots and characterizations. Fun to read!