"As long as you two are in here to mediate the conversation, yeah." Hoseok laughs before nodding his head.

"Don't worry, we won't let anyone leave the kitchen in a bad mood." He states. You nod your head and let out a soft breath of relief.

Seokjin stares in your direction while you're fixing your dress, eyes admiring the way you're dressed right now. He licks his lips for a moment before nodding his head.

Hoseok catches him staring and arches an eyebrow before deviously smirking at Seokjin.

You turn away from the two for a second as you make your way towards the kitchen phone.

This gives Hoseok an opportunity to mock Seokjin.

He begins pointing over at you before suggestively nodding his head as he furrows his eyebrows. He then gives a thumbs up to Seokjin, which causes Seokjin to give him a silent scold.

The two continue their nonverbal conversation until they hear your voice.

"Hey Lisa, are you on your way?" You ask on the phone once Lisa answers.

"Yeah, I'm on my way. We'll be there in a few minutes." You nod your head and let out a quick sigh of relief before nodding your head.

"Okay, cool. See you soon." You hang up the phone before dialing a different number. "Hey mom? Are you two on your way?"

"Yes, sweetie, we're on our way there. Your father just took the wrong-" you immediately hear your dad's voice in the background which causes you to roll your eyes.

"I did not take the wrong exit. I wanted to take a longer route." You scoff before shaking your head.

"Anyway," your mom says. "Yes, we're on our way."

"Okay, cool. Thanks mom, see you soon." You hang up the phone before looking over at Hoseok and Seokjin who look like they were trying to listen in on your phone calls.

"Why'd you roll your eyes? Your mom said they're on their way." Hoseok immediately questions.

"Just dad and his superiority complex." You state. "Won't admit he got on the wrong exit."

"Yep, that sounds like him." Seokjin states. You nod your head before sighing.

"I just hope his stubbornness doesn't act up when I try talking to him. He never listens." You mumble.

"Oh, we'll make him listen." Seokjin immediately responds. You nod your head and give him a soft smile.

You make your way towards the stove and stare down at the chicken noodle soup recipe in the pot. It's filled with veggies, noodles, chicken, and a nice yellowish broth.

You lick your lips while staring down at the food.

While staring at it, you inhale a deep breath and nod your head at the pleasant scent of it.

"Aish, no eating the food before your family's here." Hoseok scolds. You immediately nod your head and step away from the soup.

"Sorry." You say before letting out a soft laugh.

"Yeah, sis, don't get started without me." you hear from the double doors. Looking up, you see Lisa smiling over at you while leaning against the doorframe.

"Ah! Chef Jin, how've you been since I last saw you?" Lisa questions while looking over at Seokjin.

"I've been good. How about you?" he politely asks while smiling.