Chapter 9

It's been over 9 years since Killua left, I'm now 25 and Alluka-Chan is around 17. She goes to a nice high-school with perfect grades, she has met new people and has new friends. Nanika comes out more often and likes to explore and shop with me. I was finally able to finished my studies and now I have a good job and my own home, with alluka living with me, of course.

My Aunt Mito is doing well as usual. We often visit her on whale island and my father, ging, has been doing good as well, I was actually able to express my feelings towards him and how me and Mito felt from all those years. This made us have a better father and son relationship

My relationship with Kurapika and Leorio is pretty good so far. We started going out like we used to do, 'even though pika became a big tease along with Leo' I chuckled at that thought.

I finished making lunch and set the table. "ONII-SAN IM HOME!" I heard alluka shout from the living room.

"Okay! Lunch is ready! So clean up and come eat!" I shout back.

"Aye!" She says running up stairs.

I smiled, I'm proud of the young woman she's become over the years, "I'm sure you would be proud too, right Killua." I say to myself.

"Onii-San!" I'm done!" She says coming to the kitchen.

"Alright, come on! I have desert!" I said.

Then in a blink of an eye she was sitting down at the dinner table, a sweat dropped formed on my cheek, "That was fast." I chuckled. "Well if there is desert you know I'm going to be the first to eat it." she says with a cat like grin. I sighed.

We finished eating and Alluka devoured her deserts like always. "How was school?'" I Asked. "It was good, but It could have been better today. It was quite boring today." she replied wiping some frosting off of her face.

"Good to know, anyways were going out later with Pika and Leo-san so could you be ready by 4:30? I could help you with your homework if you want." I say putting dishes into the sink and washing them. "Sure! I going to start right away!" she happily said running to her room.

I finished washing dishes and checked my phone due to the amount of notifications I've heard ring on my phone.

1 new notification: from Kurapika

I open the message

Pika: Hey Gon, change in plans. We decided to go to a new bar that just opened in the city.🍻

what about Alluka? I can't just leave her here by herself ya know, and I promised her she could come as well, She's 17! she can't come to a bar.😥

Pika: Mmm...Can't she just go to a friends house?

Yeah but, I still feel terrible for getting her hopes up😞

Pika: I know, but it's been a while and you've been working a lot, probably more than usual, so you need this.😌

I sighed and continued to type on my phone.

    Fine, I'll be ready by 4, ttyl ✌️

Pika: see ya. 😘

I turn my phone off and started walking to allukas room. I knocked on the door, "Come in!" She said allowing me in.