Chapter 8

Killuas Pov:

It been a few months since I've actually done my job as a grim reaper. I summon hel.

"Master Killua, you summoned me." He restates my actions.

"Yes, I need the book of death." I say sternly.

"Of course young master." He says before disappearing into thin air.

Hel then soon reappears with this black, old, dusty book. I take it and open it. I look through a long list of names I have to kill before tonight. I let out a long groan.  The door than bursts open.

"Onii-Chan! Let go out for ice cream!" She says happily walking to my side.

I look at her with a small frown, "I'm sorry Alluka but I have to work today since I haven't been for the last month." I say patting her head.

She look down, tears ran down her face, "Alluka... I'm sorry...go play with Gon for today... I'm sorry" I say with sadness because of how I made my little sister cry, I've been ignoring her a lot lately

 I'm sorry" I say with sadness because of how I made my little sister cry, I've been ignoring her a lot lately

All she does is nod and leave, I sighed. I then stand up, a dark, nasty aura filled the room. I finally changed into my reaper from and left though the window , flying throughout the cold and dark sky.

I arrived at my first destination. I stood on top of a building look down at the all the life below. Taking out my book, I scan through the names.

•€~COLLECTIONS LIST~€•

1) Komugi *********

2) Hisoka Morow

3) Plam Siberia

4) Neon Nostrade

5) Isaac Netero

6) ponzu *******

7) Pokkle *********

8) Shalnark Ryuseih

9) Uvogin ******

10) Nefer pitou

11) Pakunoda ******

12) Kortopi *****

.
.
.
.
.

The list went on and on, some of them didn't even have last names so it was going to be harder than I thought. I sighed, I then powered my vision, everything went black except for a glowing thread leading to one of my targets. I follow it until I at was at a place called the Republic of East Gorteau. I then followed the glowing thread to a small home in the farm lands. I reach the ground and enter the home.

It was a nice small cabin, a lit fire and a small rocking chair. I look around until I heard a small thud. I followed the sound into a small room. I looked around, nobody.