Chapter 6

Gons POV:

TODAYS THE DAY!

I stared at the bathroom wall, 'I wonder how today's going to go out...' I thought as the cold water ran throughout my body. I finished bathing and put a towel over my waist, walking out of the bathroom. I see killua lying on my bed reading this old looking book? I walk over to him and sit beside him.

"Whatcha Reading?" I say leaning over to see what's in the book.

I look down at Killua face. His face was a dark red, he looked frozen in place or paralyzed.

"Killua what's wrong? Do you feel sick?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"I-I-....I... PUT SOME C-CLOTHS ON! BA-KA!" He yelled shoving me off the bed.

Ow! What was that for!" I pout

I then was covered by a thin, cold blanket, Killua had covered me in. He wrapped it around, along with his arms from behind. I felt my face becoming hot as he hugged me.

"Uh...Killua?" I said confused.

He soon let go and left the room mumbling something.

I got dressed and looked at my phone, 6:34. I only had about an hour to get dressed. I go downstairs.

"Hey Nii-San!" Alluka said happily.

"Oh hey alluka-chan!" I smiled.

She looked at me for a slight moment.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm going meet up with some friends!" I said.

She excitedly gasped, "NII-SAN! CAN I PLEASE GO WITH YOU!" She pleaded.

"Oh.. uh.." A drop a sweat formed on my cheek.

"Please! I promise to be good and on my best behavior!" She continued her plead.

I sighed, alluka hasn't seen the outside world that much since she first go here, she stays inside a lot, and the only time she's ever outside is when she help aunt Mito with household chores or to play in the backyard.

"Sure! You can come!" I smiled.

"But, promise me not to show Nanika to anyone!" I scolded.

She happily nodded.

"I'm coming too, if alluka is going I'm coming as well." I heard Killua say.

"Oh, sure! She is your sister after all, but same thing goes for you! No powers!" I scolded him as well.

"Yeah, yeah." He said.

"Now get dress, we leave in an hour!" I said.

"Aye!" Alluka said running to her room.

Killua left upstairs to my room to change.

*20 minutes later*

"Nii-San I'm ready!" Alluka shouted.

"Same here." Killua said patting allukas head.