Chapter 7

Allukas POV:

I held onto my older brothers hand looking inside the little shops, seeing pretty fluffy dresses, candy, and toy stores. I look up to my older brother, he had this serious face, I looked over to my Nii-san, he was talking to Leorio, but at the same time he looked nervous.

"Nanika, what's wrong with Onii-Chan and Nii-san?" I asked Nanika-Chan in a unnoticeable tone.

"killua...seems..upset...but..Nanika..doesn't...know...why." They said I my head.

"What about Nii-san?" I asked again.

"Nii-san... seems..sad...because of... that... boy..." they said before disappearing into my thoughts.

I look back up to see the same blonde boy from before, I think his name was kurapika. I took a small peak at his face to see him glaring at Gon. I let go of my older brother and run up to Gon, hugging his arm separating him and kurapika.

"Nii-San! Can we get some ice cream!" I asked him with a smile.

"Oh, sure Alluka-Chan." He said patting my  head.

"I think there's a ice cream shop nearby." Leo-San said pointing to a little cute pink shop near the end of the street.

"Alright let's head over." My older brother said joining in on the conversation, putting an arm around Gon nii-San. I peak over to kurapika, he still had a small glare, he caught me staring and coldly glared at me.

to which I quickly look away. 'He's scary... for a second I thought his eyes turned red..."

Kurapikas POV:

Why did he have to come, why couldn't it just have been me and leorio. That bastard doesn't deserve friends after what he said.

I felt something staring at me. I glance over to my side, A girl was staring at me, one of his friends, anyone who's even associated with him can go to hell. I gave her a cold glare, she jolted a bit and quickly looked away. I look back down, feeling a bit bad for glare if at her like that....

Killua POV:

We finally made it to the ice cream shop and went inside. As we were entering the shop, I saw Gon being shoved by that blond prick, I clutched my fist and glared at his back, Gon noticed this and just patted my head.
"It's fine..." he said giving me a sad smile.

"Bu-"

"Killua, please..." he cut me off.

I signed and entered the store.

The place was packed with sweets and different flavors of ice cream, I look over to alluka who looked down, her bangs were covering her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong kid?" Leorio asked noticeing alluka as well.

She slowly looked back up, "THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!" She said making this cute funny face.