Chapter 1

The breezy wind rushes through the waves of grass. Gon was just leaving his home saying his goodbyes to his Grandmother and Aunt-Mito. He went to his favorite part of the island, a flower field that had a nearby forest. He played throughout the colorful collage of wild flowers.

He then spotted a patch of flowers that were dead, he was confused because all the other nearby flowers were perfectly healthy, but just this patch was dead. It was all grey and dusty. He then looked a bit farther to see a trail of dead wild flowers that lead into the woods. He followed the flowers that lead into the dark yet beautiful forest.

The dead, dry grass crunched under his feet. As he made his way into the deep forest, he heard the bushes rustling. He tenses up, he stood there for a few minutes to see a small bunny come out of the bushes. 

As he continued walking the trail came to a stop, I looked around to see a boy lying on a patch of dead flowers.

'He looks injured!' Gon thought as he rushed over to the boy. 

The sliver-white haired boy seemed to be unconscious . Gon tried to carry him, but ended up following.

"Oof! why is he so heavy?" Gon said in frustration.

He got up and put an arm under his own arm and dragged him to his home.

While Gon was walking back to his home he noticed a few odd features on the boy. Like how he was dressed very strangely and back at where he was lying, there seemed to be a scythe, 'was he cosplaying?' He thought. He finally made it home to be greeted by his Aunt- Mito.

"Gon welcome—" she cut herself off and looked at the injured boy.

She rushed to his the injured silver-haired boy's aid.

"Gon, help me take him to your room!" She said grabbing his legs.

"S-sure!" Gon complied.

They made it to the room and set him onto the bed.
Mito grabbed the first Aid, and started to treat the boy.

A few hours later and she finished. She walked to her nephew.

"Gon where did you find this boy?" She asked concerned.

"Oh, I found him in the forest." He replied.

"I see... I'll make a report to the police station that we found a lost boy, okay?" She said with a smile.

"Yeah!" Gon happily replied

*Late afternoon*

Gon had just finished washing the dishes, he the remembered the boys had a scythe with him.

"Hey Mito-San! I'm going out for a bit, I'll be back soon!" He shouted.

"Okay, but be careful!" She shouted back.

"Will do!" He said running off.

He made it to the forest and went into it. He soon spotted the spot where he found the boy, and there was the scythe. He bend down to pick it up, but when he tried to pick it up it wouldn't budge.

"Why... is... this.. so.. HEAVY!" He cried.

He was then able to pick it up a bit, he struggled to stand though. Suddenly the scythe became very light. His arms were then lifted along with the weapon. He looked up to see a pair of pale white hands.

He looked to his side to see the injured boy that was supposed to be in bed back home. Gon quickly let go of the scythe and faced the white-haired boy.

 Gon quickly let go of the scythe and faced the white-haired boy