Chapter 5

A/N:

Wholesome chapter time!
____________________
Gon's POV:

I was in the living room watching TV with Alluka, She was also calling it, "The box thingy." I giggle at the though. I then heard my Aunt Mito leave her room.

"Kids I'm leaving! There's extra food in the fridge if your hungry!" She shouted.

"Kay!" Alluka shouted back.

I get up and rush toward my aunt, I haven't been able to apologize properly yet, well ever since the fight a few days ago. As I got closer to her, I grabbed her hand. She looked back at me, and gave me a sad smile, which saddened me.

"What's wrong? Do you need anything?" she asked, turning to face me.

"Mito-San I-I'm sorry, about before... I should've have never yelled at you like that, and hurting you like that was so wrong of me to do. I'm really sorry..." I said looking straight at her.

she smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "It's okay, But I'm sorry as well, I should have looked into your father a bit more." she said with a smile. we hugged for a bit more until she had to leave, we said our goodbyes and she left for work.

"Nii-San!" I heard Alluka yell.

"What is it!" I said.

"Come here I want you to meet someone!" she said excitedly.

"O-okay...!" I stuttered. I walk into the living room only to see Alluka. I sit down next to her.

"Who do you want me to meet Alluka-Chan?" I said with a nervous smile.

"I want you to meet Nanika-Chan!" She said throwing her arms into the air.

"I would love to meet them, Can you introduce me?" I asked.

"Kay!" she said before closing her eyes.

A dark aura the erupted from her, filling the room, causing me to shiver. kinda like killua when he's in his Reaper Form. I look back at her, She slowly opened her eyes. They were filled with darkness. After a moment of silence. Nanika I presume spoke.

 Nanika I presume spoke

"Nii-San....!" Nanika said hugging me. This made me calm down a tad bit.

"Are you Ninika-chan?" I said with a smile.

They smiled even more, "Nii-San pat my head..." they requested.

I proceeded to pat their head, "Nii-San, give me...a hug!" They requested again, I hugged them for a few minutes.

They made their final request, "Gon Nii-San... braid... my hair." Nanika requested.

I smiled, "sure thing!" They turned around and I started to braid their hair. I gave them a mirror to look at the braid, they gave me a big smile,