"Does it mean something to you?" I asked him, and he started to think.

"There's a girl at Eichen House. Her name's Meredith. I think she might be able to help." He said, and Sheriff Stilinski immediately got Deputy Parrish on the phone to contact Eichen while we waited in the office for what he had to say.

"Sheriff, Meredith Walker." Parrish said when he got off the phone.

"She still there?" He asked him.

"Yeah, but they moved her to the Closed Unit."

"Why?" Stiles asked.

"They said behavioral issues."

"Can you elaborate on that?" I asked Deputy Parrish.

"She wouldn't stop screaming." He said, and the three of us look at each other.

She's a banshee. Meredith has to be a banshee.

My phone suddenly went off and saw Allison's contact come up.

"Alli, hey. What's up?" I asked her when I answered the call.

"Isaac and I found Lydia's car, but there was writing on her window saying 'Don't find me'." She said.

"Well that's not concerning at all. Where are you now?" I asked her.

"I'm heading back to the apartment. Where are you? You need me to pick you up?" She asked me, and I look at the boys and the sheriff.

"Uh, yeah, can you? I'm at the police station with Scott and Stiles." I tell her.

"I'm on my way. How is he?"

"Not evil, so I think he's good. I'll see you, Allicat. Love you."

"Love you too, flower." She said before hanging up and I put my phone away.

"Was that Allison?" Scott asked me.

"Yeah, she's on her way to pick me up, so I guess I'll see you guys later?" I said, and they nodded.

"Wait, Casey." Stiles stopped me. "I remember what the nogitsune said to you, and I-"

"It wasn't you. I'm just glad you're back, Stiles."  I smiled at him, and he returned the gesture, but I knew it didn't meet his eyes. He still blamed himself, but hopefully one day he'll know that it wasn't his fault.

-

"I knew you'd be down here." Dad said when he found Allison trying to align the scope on her crossbow and me making mini-tornadoes in the palm of my hand next to her.

"Stop that." He told me and I close my hand, opening it to reveal no mini-tornado.

"I needed to do something. I hate waiting, and feeling useless." Allison said, and I couldn't blame her. No one knows where Lydia is and who knows what the nogitsune's doing to the poor girl right now.

"Where's Isaac?" He asked.

"He's trying to help Scott." She said, and I noticed her getting frustrated with the screw because she was having trouble tightening it

"Trying to be useful?"

Dad notified too, reaching out and putting his hand on top of hers and she sighed.

"Leave it for now, huh? I have something else you can do. Casey did it awhile back, and I think you're long overdue." Dad said, going into his safe and pulling out a case with bars of silver that were stamped with the fleur de lis. Our family crest.

"Time for you to graduate." He said, and both of us smiled at him.

-

"Remember, you can start over." Dad said as he poured some of the silver into the molding. "I was a bit of a perfectionist about it, myself. I always wanted the seal to look just right." He helped up a bullet to show the both of us.