Chapter 31: White Oak

Start from the beginning

Elena aimed her crossbow at the sea green eyed girl. Annabeth swiftly knocked it out of her hands.

At the same time, Stefan ran at Percy. His arm reached for the stake. The demigod turned her body to the side, which caused him to miss. She sent another blow at Stefan. "Back off, Stefano."

Annabeth had picked up the crossbow and aimed it at Stefan. Elena scoffed at the blonde.

In his frustration, Stefan attempted to tackle Percy to the ground. She easily blocked him. Annabeth shot an arrow at his leg.

The Salvatore removed it and threw it to the side.

Sage rushed forward. Her hand wrapped around Stefan's neck and he was hoisted into the air. His feet left the ground.

"Sage! Stop!" The doppelgänger yelled.

The red haired woman made eye contact with Elena, as she threw Stefan on the ground roughly. Speeding to the Salvatore's side, she snapped his neck.

Sage looked back at Percy and Annabeth. "Thank you."

Annabeth walked closer to the daughter of Poseidon. She glanced at Elena. "I'm keeping the crossbow."

The brunette scoffed. She opened her mouth to retaliate, but the four beings left.

➳➳➳

The two demigods and two vampires stood in the entry room of the Mikaelson house.

Finn and Sage hugged for a few moments, before they pulled away from each other.

"Are you okay?" Percy asked the dark haired original.

Finn nodded. A look of confusion appeared on his face. "Yes, thank you." His eyebrows furrowed slightly. "If I may, why did you help me?"

The sea green eyed girl shrugged. "Why not?"

"You barely know me." He spoke.

Klaus and Rebekah entered the room.

Percy sent Finn a smile. "So?"

The hybrid noticed the wooden object in the demigod's hand. A look of confusion and slight hurt spread across his features. "Why do you have that, love?"

"Have what?" She asked as her attention turned to the hybrid.

Annabeth nudged her arm. "He means the stake, Percy."

The demigod's mouth formed an 'o.' She held it out towards him. "It's a stake." She said helpfully.

Klaus blinked.

Annabeth shook her head. "I think he knows that much."

"Stefan Salvatore tried to use it against me." Finn explained.

Klaus scoffed. Anger took ahold of him. He looked at his sister. "I thought you said that you took care of the white oak situation, Rebekah."

Rebekah shook her head. "I did! He must have found more somewhere else. How the bloody hell am I supposed to know?"

"If they had one stake, there lies the chance, that they have more." Annabeth pointed out.